He pretends to think of it for a moment before allowing his lips pull into a grin, "I suppose I can allow it."

"Good." she replies, a grin of her own pulling at her lips.

Not wanting to waste another moment, Robin pulls her flush against him and lowers his lips to meet hers. Her response is immediate, her arms tightening their hold around his neck as she firmly kisses him back with a moan. Savouring how right it feels to be kissing her in this moment, the blue-eyed man gently nips at her bottom lip to request entrance into her mouth. She gives it eagerly, parting her lips to allow his tongue into the deeper recesses of her mouth. Enjoying the feel of her tongue sliding against his, the thief moves one of his hands to tangle within the tresses of her long hair before gently tilting her head to an angle that allows him to deepen the kiss.

It is only when his lungs burn with the need for air that Robin pulls away, unable to resist giving her lips one last tender peck as he does so before bumping her nose with his.

"And what was that for exactly?" Wilma pants, shifting her forehead to rest against his.

Moving his hand to stroke the apple of her cheek, the thief states, "A true gentleman never passes up the opportunity for a good morning kiss."

"That was some good morning kiss." the brunette replies with a breathless chuckle.

Letting a chuckle of his own pass his lips, Robin hooks a finger underneath her chin to bring her gaze level with his, "Can I hope there'll be more in the future?"

"I don't know." the brunette smirks, her gaze drifting down to his lips before meeting his blue orbs once again, "I may need some convincing."

Leaning forward so that their lips are only inches apart, the thief murmurs, "Allow me to sway your heart, milady."

Catching how the corner of her lips turn into a grin, the outlaw pulls Wilma impossibly closer and closes the remaining gap between them. He wastes no time in running his tongue over her lips and once again the brunette grants him entrance, her tongue moving to reengage his in the slow dance they had stopped only moments before. Encouraged by her soft moans, Robin kisses her harder and deeper, pouring all of the emotions he cannot yet express into the kiss.

"How was that?" Robin asks upon pulling away as his right hand moves to cup her cheek once more.

"Pretty good." the brown-eyed woman mumbles with a smile.

The thief chuckles at her reply – clearly his kiss was good enough to make her near-speechless. "Good enough to convince you?" the thief presses, leaning his head forward to meet hers.

The brunette merely hums in response, but before he can question her any further she presses her lips to his. Robins responds immediately by gently kissing her back, the hand on her cheek moving to cup the back of her head. They continue to kiss with just as much passion as the last, taking the time the delve and explore the crevices of each other's mouths.

"Definitely." Wilma mumbles against his lips before giving them one last peck and pulling away. "You want something to eat?" she asks, giving his hand a tender squeeze and moving over to where a small fire burns.

"Yes please, milady." Robin replies, smirking as he follows her towards the log she was previously sat upon. However, his face soon crinkles into an expression of puzzlement as the brunette hands him a bowl of stew, "I thought you said you hadn't done much cooking."

"I haven't really." she replies with a small shrug as she sits next to him, "I essentially used the leftovers from last night's meal before adding a few more carrots and potatoes into the mix."