Shiori looked up and saw a close-up of Amuro Tooru smiling since their faces are centimeters apart, as if it wasn't enough to convince her that this man is Rei, he said with a familiar aura, "I caught you, this time."

Yes, this man is Rei-chan.

...

(Flashback)

"What are you doing?!" A five-year-old Furuya Rei yelled as he ran towards the playground where he saw a group of boys older than him by two years bullying a young Fujimine Shiori.

One of the boys turned around and looked excited at the sight of Furuya running towards them, "Look! That yellow alien is coming at us!"

Furuya scowled, "Hey! Get away from her!" He yelled and stood between the bullies and the girl who was sitting on the ground, crying because of their taunts. 

The bullies then cornered the boy, directing their bullying to him. The half-Japanese boy braced himself and fought with them with fists. 

"Rei-chan! Stop!" A tiny shaky voice yelled and tried to pull Furuya away from the bullies but one of them accidentally with her with his elbow causing her to fall down and cried louder.

This enraged the boy further and fought harder. The childish brawl stopped when some residents near the area arrived because of the loud cry coming from Shiori. 

The adults pitied Furuya while they were scared at what Shiori's family would do once they learned their little princess was involved in a fight.

Furuya stood beside Shiori who was sitting on the swing, her nose, cheeks and eyes red and she's looking sleepy and tired from crying. Her handkerchief is drenched with her tears and snot. They were waiting for her parents to arrive but the sun is already setting.

"I'm sorry, Rei-chan." Her small voice was now hoarse from crying.

"Why did you even come back here?" The boy rudely asked, his hands inside his pocket.

"I - I just want to play with you." The girl pouted making the boy blush at her cuteness.

Last week, Shiori went out of their house to wander around until she was lost. The girl stayed at the playground, crying because she couldn't find her way home ... until Furuya Rei appeared.

The boy was able to help her find their house but for Furuya, it looked like a mansion with their wide garden and huge European-style mansion and thought, so she really is a princess

"It's a good thing that I came here. What do you think you'll do if I'm not here?"

The girl stared at him with her puffy, grey eyes, "What do you think I'm doing by crying? Of course, I'm asking the help of the adults around us and if you're not here, I'll cry louder that you'll be able to hear me anywhere you are. If Rei-chan doesn't come, I'll come back here tomorrow."