Chapter 8

(Episode 563 - 564)

Shiori wore her black trench coat and knee high boots to protect her from the cold winter, although winter in London is brutal. Still wearing her glasses, she opened her phone to message Subaru what does he want for dinner.

The two were acting like a married couple, as one of the fish vendors noticed how extremely close they are, making Shiori feel embarrassed and shy. 

"Shiori-neesan looks really pretty." Ayumi complimented as they went inside the bank.

The children with Professor Agasa decided to accompany Mitsuhiko to deposit all the money he got from his relatives while Genta was telling about giving his money to his mother for safekeeping. The reason why Shiori is with them is because he 

His mother is the same as Shiori's. She could remember that she keeps on holding onto her money until she reached 19.

"Arah, my stomach hurts." Genta said as he held his bulging stomach.

Shiori laughed while Haibara looked like she was used to it, "Professor and I will just buy some medicine, behave since Shiori will be looking after you." The little girl said and headed out of the bank with Professor Agasa.

"Onee-san, I'll go to the toilet." Genta said. 

"Yeah, take the rest with you while I deal with Mitsuhiko-kun's deposit." The line was long so it will take them a while before she could be assisted on the counter.

The four children said bye-bye to Shiori then she felt someone's eyes on her causing her to look behind but everyone was busy on their own. 

Strange. 

But Shiori didn't bothered looking for it, she observed her surroundings and saw a group of masked people go inside the bank and shot a gun in the ceiling.

Everyone yelled in fright as the group had their guns in the air, "Look the doors and close the shutter!"

"Everyone gather in one place!" Another of them yelled.

They forced everyone to sit then someone from the civilians tried to subdue one of the robbers but he was shot, this made Shiori scream. 

Then they started to group the civilians into those who had companions and those that don't.

Shiori started to look around, knowing that they are planning something to those that are alone.

She spotted a foreigner that looked busy on her thoughts. "Hey! That foreign woman over there! Can't you understand Japanese?"

"Big sister! Are you alright?" Shiori stood up and said in British tone. She walked to the woman and went beside her to guide in case she doesn't truly understand Japanese.