I smiled at the text and texted hawk to let him know I was here.

"Miggy when I pick Aisha up you're going to have to sit in the back with the boys." He shook his head at me saying yes.

Kenzie: I'm here love.

Hawk<3: okay I'll be right out.
Read:12:30pm

As hawk got in the backseat I sent him a smile which he returned and headed to Aisha's.

" cobra Kai whores+ Demetri"

Kenzie: Aisha I'm heading that way.

Aisha😛: okay I'm ready just beep the horn so i know you're here.

Kenzie: alright I got you.

Demetri: can you hurry up Kenzie?

Kenzie: I've noticed you've only called me " Kenzie" and never " kens"😐

Demetri: because it's your name?

I chuckled again at his text. As much as I find Demetri annoying he can be really funny at sometimes.

" what are you laughing at" miggy asked me as I sat my phone down.

" Demetri" I said chuckling.

As I arrived at Aisha's I beeped the horn and parked so Miguel could get in the back.

Aisha hopped in the front and smiled brightly " hi kens!" She said buckling her seatbelt. I smiled back at the girl and drove to Demetri's.

Kenzie: alright dem I'm headed for you now.

Demetri: thank god.

I rolled my eyes and sat my phone down.

" are you and hawk dating" Miguel asked me in Spanish.

I kept my eyes on the road " no, I mean we kissed and I told him I loved him and he said he felt the same way but he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend" I spoke back in Spanish.

" well if he hurts you I'll beat him up" he said in Spanish once again.

I chuckled which made Aisha and hawk look at us.

" yeah, yeah I don't think he will though" I said Turning to look at miguel.

" he better not. As your big brother I am required to beat his ass if he hurts you" he said chuckling back at me. ( btw this whole conversation is in Spanish)

" anyways when are you going on that date with Sam?"

" Tonight" he replied back.

" oh well, as your sister if she hurts you I am also obligated to beat her ass"

Miguel laughed out loud.

" what you don't think I can take a girl like sam down?" I asked him being serious.

" no you can I just don't think you have the heart for it" he replied back trying to keep his breath.

We arrived at Demetri's as he was already outside.

I turned back to Miguel this time replying is English.

" you're right I don't" at this point Aisha and hawk were very confused.

Demetri got in the car beside Miguel while Miguel scooted over to the middle beside hawk.

I looked over at Aisha " should we torture them?" I asked which she shook her head yes whole laughing.

I gave her my phone as she plugged it into the aux cord and went to my playlist and pressed shuffle. The first song to come on was " heart attack" by demi lovato which made the boys groan.

Me and Aisha sang the words together

" BUT YOU MAKE ME WANNA ACT LIKE A GIRL PAINT MY NAILS AND WEAR PERFUME FOR YOU, MAKE ME SO NERVOUS THAT I JUST CANT HOLD YOUR HAND"

We sang laughing seeing the reactions of the boys. Then I remembered the high note in this song which I've never tried or even attempted to hit but I wanna try now.
So I sang focusing on my voice and the melody.

" THE FEELINGS GOT LOST IN MY LUNGS. THEY'RE BURNING I'D RATHER BE NUMB, AND THERES NO ONE ELSE TO BLAME. SO SCARED I TAKE OFF AND I RUN. I'M FLYING TO CLOSE TO THE SUN, AND I BURST INTO FLA- FLA- FLAMES. YOU MAKE ME GLOW, BUT I COVER UP WON'T LET IT SHOW. SO I'M PUTTING MY DEFENCES UP CAUSE I DONT WANNA FALL IN LOVE IF I EVER DID THAT I THINK I'D HAVE A HEART ATTACK"

I stopped singing. Holy shit. I looked back at Miguel whose eyes were just as wide as mine.

" holy shit Miggy, I hit the G5 note- HOLY SHIT"

" KENZIE DIAZ THAT WAS AMAZING" Miguel said sounding really proud of me.

Hawk looked at me through my rear view Mirror " if it's possible I just fell in love with you even more"

I blushed slightly as the next song came on the radio. It was " tounge tied" by group love.

We all sang the song together as I was swaying my hand out the window.

I wouldn't trade these people for the world.

We finally got to the beach and settled down. We talked for hours on end untill it was time for us to get to training.

I dropped Demetri off and headed towards the dojo singing with my best friend, my brother and the boy I'm in love with.

Today was already I good day what else could happen to make this day any better?

A/N- I know I always say I'm going to be going back on the storyline But I promise I will next chapter. I just really love writing filler chapters and Kenzie needs to be happy<3

Anyways, I love you all so much<3 I know 500 reads isn't a lot but it's enough for me and I can't thank you enough. Have a good day my lovelies<3

BYE WTH WE HIT 600 READS THANK YOU ALL SM