Fate (🔞Sakura🔞)

- - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - -

Sakura went kissed Y/N right after the guy let go of Minju's tight hug and gave her a goodnight kiss before she drifted into her wonderland. Y/N let her lips touched every cells of his soft parts that he used to kiss. He landed his fingers on Sakura's smooth cheeks as she lets him devoured her inside mouth when their tongue twirled to each other.

She pushed him down as Y/N now laid beside Minju as Sakura crawled to his chest as she kissed him in passionate and hugged around his body while he slowly used his advantage to pulled off her clothes that made of pure silk fabric and while he smirked when he saw her chest wasn't even covered.

"No bra?" he asked. She chuckled. "What's the point if I do? I know I'm pretty flat. All those magazine photos of mine were just edited though." she said as she received another kiss from him. "Well, it doesn't matter. You're so beautiful. I feel so lucky." he said as she continued to kissed Y/N as she pushed him to the pillow while her plumped lips still connected with his.

Y/N slowly closed his eyes, enjoying every single moment of her being this lovely on him as his bad memory with his ex started to fade away thanks to the fate that he made before. He also did forget about his rigged votes in the contest. He still can't believe that Sakura left the company because of that, which mean she's his fans too, right? Well, that's just what he thought. Y/N then moved his naughty hands to Sakura's curvy hips as he slowly took off her ripped short jeans and pulled off her panties down to her feet as she noticed at what he was doing.

She smiled at him as she threw away her clothes as she continued to kiss him while he started to switch their place. Sakura's naughty hands went around his huge log as she leaned herself until his twelve inches buddy reached her face. She opened her mouth and started to sucked him off, giving him blowjob while her hands started to jerk him off as she bobbed her head until the thing reached down her throat. Saliva came out from her mouth as she used it to jerk him off as she continued to pleasure him.

As for him, he pulled his head away while his hands landed on Sakura's hair as he started to move his hips while his friend started to choke Sakura. Her eyes turns reddish as she letting out her tears once he did that. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry for that!!" he said in shocked but Sakura shook her head as she went pulled Y/N closer to kissed him as her left hand went jerked him off. Then, the guy slowly pushed her down which made her laid again beside Minju. "I'm going in." he said and received a nod from the girl.

Somehow, Sakura feel kinda scared when she saw his huge thing already reached her belly. "Y/N kun, are you sure this would fit inside me?" she asked with a worried experience as she received a kiss from the smiling guy. "You'll be okay, Noona. I promise." he said as he continued to kiss her in passionate. Meanwhile, Y/N's hand started to adjusted his cock to be slid into her body. He could feel her pussy became soft and warm at the same time as it covered with her sticky fluids that he was about to explore inside.

Once he went in, Sakura gasped loudly and started to yelp while Y/N widen his eyes. "Oh my god! This is so tight!" he said as he could felt he was entering her paradise for him. He went hug Sakura as the girl then wrapped her arms tightly around him and started to kiss him. Y/N went tasted her saliva as their tongue twirled to each other while he tried his best to stretch out her hymen which made Sakura letting out her tears as she could felt him went deeper into her body. Sensation filled her self.

"Y-Y/N kun..." she whimpered his name as he went to kiss her again while he slowly went push and pull his thick 12 inches long friend into her as Sakura gasped multiple times with his deed. Sakura hugged him tightly as she felt the heat of sensation filled her body. Y/N let out his warm breath at a centimetre from her right ear as he whispered, "You're so hot, Noona. You made me wanted to give you even more~" which his words gave her a goosebump down her spine. Y/N then went sucked her neck at the vital spot for her to resist.

Sakura hugged him tightly in her arms as she moaned his name loudly while her entrance was gently thrusted by his little big friend inside. Her entrance was so tight that it keep holding him from going deeper which made Y/N shut his eyes due to the intensity that he get while Sakura couldn't stop moaning his name. His body shivered of the pleasure he get from her tightness. At the same time, she was so soft on the inside and as a bonus, she couldn't stop letting out her juice unnoticeably to his rod.

She was so wet for him.

"O-ohh my gosh! N-Noona!"

Y/N hold her tightly in his arm as he keep gently thrusted her body while his lips landed on her as she wrapped her arms around him and not letting him go. His tongue started to explore her mouth as she went twirled with him because she was eager to taste his saliva. Once he could feel it, Y/N fasten up his pace a bit, but Sakura still hold herself as she kissed him even deeper.

But once he keep thrusting her in that speed, "AAAH! Y/N KUN!" she screamed out and loud as her walls started to adjust his size. Y/N lifted her up as she keep holding him in her arms. "Open your legs for me, Noona." Sakura nodded as she spread her legs and Y/N did the same thing. Once he felt her pussy started to loosen a bit, he started to thrust faster as she widen her eyes when he did that. She gasped for an air as she could felt her spot started to being penetrated by his rod, which he thrusted with more horsepower of his energy.

She was so hot and soaking wet at the same time as he could heard her pussy made squishy sound at the time he thrusted inside her. "Aaaah~ Kimochi~ Kimochi~" she started to moan beside his ear.

"OHH Y/N kun~ Hayaku! Hayaku! Ike~" she was about to cum as he could understood her Japanese words as Y/N held her body tightly as he sped up even more. The skin slapping started to be heard and it filled the room mixed with the crank of the bed. "Y/N kun! Y/N kun! Y/N kun!" she keep moaning his name as he

"Y/N kun!~" she moaned louder as her pussy was hugging around him tighter. He could feel her already squirted at the his EDGE. "AAAAAHH!" Y/N let it out all inside her. "N-Noona!! You're so good!" he keep compliment her body as he felt the synchronisation of their orgasm really made him wanted to knocked out at  the end of the night. Y/N went lean their body on the bed as he landed on her and initiated a kiss to her lips as she felt so happy that she went for a romantic kiss on him.

They then pulled away and breathe heavily. As she pecked his lips with her. "I can't believe I'm doing this with both of you at the same night, 2 of 3 Visuals of IZ*ONE." he said and smiled as she continued to kissed him.

Then, he laid between both girls as he pulled them both into a hug as he could heard Minju hummed his name.

"I love you both"

To Be continued...