Chapter 1:The Idea

JENNIE'S POV:

2yrs of being in a relationship with the most loving and kindest guy on earth is such a blessings, never thought that I'll be receiving this kind of happiness. Happiness that i couldn't even want to end... Happiness that no one can ever give, other than my longtime boyfriend. He was the love of my life and i don't think i can survive in this world without him. I feel so complete knowing that i have a very supportive family, friends and boyfriend who never failed to make me feel that im the most beautiful woman in the world. What can i ask for more if Kai is already enough No! scratch that, he is beyond enough. He is my world and i couldn't imagine replacing him to anything or anyone else in this world.

Talking about my personality, Well im very vocal person whaterver or anything that comes into my mind i will spit it in my good damn mouth, aside from that im just a bubbly girl, who is very passionate of my choosen career as a non-regular cashier in a small convenience store. Funny right? that i still have the the widest smile on earth even thou my salary is just good for myself. hahaha. i don't care what y'll think of me, for as long as im contented and cheerful then thats enough.

Monday early in the morning was full of joyful and determination, i mean who wouldn't feel inspired if your life was also full of magical things right? you can't blame me tho haha.

Taking a bath, cooking breakfast and so on is a very normal thing to do. unless the reader is to lazy to do that hehe. well anyways going to the convenience store where i worked. my phone vibrate and i immediately took it in my pocket to see whose messaging me. a big smile form in my lips when i saw it was kai. hehe (this is the effect of being inlove)

Kai: baby ill be gone for quite long, my father asked me to go to busan for a very important family gatherings. i hope you understand it and when i come back lets have a romantic date, is that oky to my baby?

Me: Ofc baby, enjoy the rest of the day and dont be stress and always rest. i will wait for you.

Kai: Thanks baby, you're the best. i love you so much😚

Me: youre welcome, i Love you too😍

Since my apartment and the convenience store is a walking distance only, it didn't take long to arrive. Working must be taught but i enjoy it alot.

Tuesday to friday is just normal routine day, im not really into hangout things i only go outside when kai ask me on a date. i know im such a behave girlfriend haha. 1 week working days passed and i got worried knowing kai didn't give me a single message. but i just shrug it in my thoughts and just think that my boyfriend is really having fun with his family in busann.

"Saturday evening a big news comes up in all the south korea television, A famous Billionaire Lalisa Manoban is getting married to a supermodel Somi Park"

Ofc im a little sad because ever since highschool up until now Lisa is my one great crush i mean who wouldn't fall for her, She's to perfect, tall, intelligent and a well-known business woman. a powerful woman who can get a girl in just a blink of an eye. i also heard the news that she is an intersex woman. She's really the epitome of perfection.

Relaxing in my couch i decided to turn off the tv and take a bath but ofc before i forgot i bring my phone and search Lalisas picture for the last time i will touch myself, yes for the last time is just a goodbye masturbating, i dont care. pleasuring yourself isn't bad you knowrrr? hehehe.

3 weeks passed and i still didn't receive any message from my boyfriend. I'm not a possessive girlfriend to ask him whats going on in the trip, i dont really want to steal the time of their family gatherings but is just so bad that he didn't even message me..

I went to their small company to ask if my boyfriend is there, but to my dismay i didn't saw him.

Arrannging my things and myself in the bathroom i heard two girls talking about my boyfriend. i got so suspicious to the point that i listen to them carefully.

Girl 1: Hey are coming to the wedding of our boss son? its on monday at *address*

Girl 2: is it Kim jongin right? poor guy he needs to sacrifice himself to save the company.

Girl 1: yea, but do you plan to come?

Girl 2: yes ofc. i want to eat delicious food and the girl his be marrying is come from a wealthy family.

Girl 1: well go together oky?

thats when the two girl went out to the bathroom. Living me with full of anger and disappointment.

How could kai even do this to me? all the time i been waiting for him. just to receive a shocking news that tear my heart. I was having a panic attack but gladly i have my medicine in my bag.

crying and sobbing was the only sounds you'll gonna hear in my apartment, i hugged myself with pillow and i let myself cover by a blanket... This really hurts me so much that i could think ending my life.

Why kai? why do you have to do this to me? why do you left me hanging? i will let you explain. i will understand you, you should've told me about it, it really breaks my heart hearing it to other people. i thought you love me enough Why Why whyy???

Thankfully its Saturday night.
Im not even sleepy so i decided to call my cousin Kim jisoo who has a club in gangnam. i immediately went to her club. and told her everything since she's the closest cousin i trust. it was midnight but here i am drowning myself with tequila, and any different beverage that can help me to forget kai...

Jisoo: Nini Plss, stop this. i will accompany you at home. lets go home nini.

Me: whyy whyyy? just because im not a rich girl, doesn't mean he can easily dump me, cause he knew that i dont have anything in lifee. fuck him so much.

Jisoo: lets go. will talk just pls rest nini.

me: i want toooo. i wanttt... (before i could ask another shot, my surroundings turn black)

_______________________

Sorry for grammatical errors. my ghadddfff hahahha.

Again hope you enjoy.