Your Room

After sitting on your floor for five minutes, you suddenly jolt up, becoming aware that he is, in fact, coming over to your room soon to spend more time together and that he will most likely be staying over as well.

Oh jeez, I gotta change and clean my room a bit before he comes over. Why did I spend so much time sitting on the floor?! He's probably almost ready oh god!

He's actually also still sitting on his floor, he doesn't know how to deal with this feelings very well so he's just, sitting, breathing.

Okay, I'll change first, and then clean my room a bit.

You change into a short sleeved shirt and sweat shorts, put your hair up so that it's out of your face, and get to tidying up. You pick up the random things that are on your floor, move the TV to face the table on your floor, in front of your bed, and set out some movies for him to choose from.

Okay, now that I'm ready, I'll text him, I hope he didn't fall asleep or anything because I have been taking a while longer than I hoped I would.

Me: hey sorry i took so long but im ready for you to come over now!

Spiky: Heh, about time nerd! I'll be there in a minute

Me: mkay!

Wooo okay, I wasn't nervous texting him but I'm super nervous now. Okay, calm down y/n calm down! This is nothing different from what you've done before! Yeah, you'll be fine!

[His pov]

Okay, you're going over to their room. This is completely normal. You literally do this all the damn time, there's nothing that should be making you nervous. You're acting like a dumbass... What I'm wearing is fine right? (it's his black AJIFRY shirt and grey sweats) AUGH- yes it's fucking fine. Now let's- Let's just fucking go.

[Back to your pov]

Okay... any second now... he is going to knock on my door... and I am totally ready.

Three seconds later, he knocks.

I am so totally not ready.

You open the door and he's standing there...awkwardly? You've never seen him standing like this, he's standing up straight with his hands at his sides.

"Uh hey...nerd?"

"WHAT?! Who ya callin' nerd?!"

He bends down to your height and looks you in the eye, menacingly.

"I- I-! You were standing funny!"

"W-what?! No I wasn't!"

"Well now you are."

He pauses and looks himself over. He is standing, bent over slightly, with his hands on his hips. Menacingly.

"Okay yeah. Yeah I am standing weird."

You giggle, "hehe, come on in now, let's pick a movie."

He walks in and looks around your room. "Did you move some stuff?"

"Yeah, just so that there was a little more space in here that's all."

"Cool , it's neat. What are we gonna watch?"

"I was gonna let you pick! I have a few laid out here on the table, and if you don't like any of those, I have more on the shelf over there."

He looks at the movies on the table, then at the shelf behind you. As he's trying to real a couple of the titles, you yawn.

 Towards the end of your yawn, you say, "Well? What'll it be?"

He takes a pause and looks at you. He sighs, "I don't wanna watch a movie."