Jealous Bakugou? (short chapter)

After feeling someone lean their arm on top of your head, you look up, thinking it's going to be Bakugou but-

"Hey, cutie."

You quickly back away.

"Who are you-"

Bakugou suddenly walks in between you and this mystery guy.

"Get the FUCK away from them."

"B-Bakugou-"

"Who the hell are you callin' cutie, hah?"

"Definitely not you." He pushes past Bakugou and leans down to meet eyes with you. "So, where were we... cutie?"

"Damn you bastard-" Bakugou gets in between you two once again, this time, grabbing the guy by his collar, pushing him against the wall. "Leave them the fuck alone, asshole!"

You back away, you know you can't do anything to stop what's about to happen.

The stranger raises his hands and smugly says, "hey hey, it's not like they're yours."

Bakugou slams him against the wall another time.

"It doesn't matter if they're mine or not. You have no right putting your hands on them!"

"Oh? What are you gonna do about it? Huh? Ya gonna hit me?"

"You little-"

"Wait a minute! You're that kid from 1-A, aren't you? The hothead with the explosion quirk? Heh, I thought I recognized your dumb hair!"

You call out to Bakugou.

"Bakugou don't fight him! You'll only get in trouble!"

"But this bastard put his hands on you- I-... I can't just let him get away with it!"

"Bakugou... please."

He looks back at the guy he's holding against the wall, then looks back at you and lets out a sharp sigh.

"Fine."

"Thank you."

He lets go of his collar and drops him. But that doesn't stop the guy from acting smug.

"Hah! They've got you wrapped around their finger! Like a dog on a leash, huh? You're nothing... Kat-su-ki." He gives a smug grin.

Bakugou's hands start glowing and making popping noises.

"You fucking-" Before he can approach the other guy again, you grab his hand, enduring the stinging, popping of his quirk.

"Bakugou. Let's just go, come on." You pull him down the hall. The guy continues to shout insults at Bakugou but you just keep pulling him along with you.

"I'm still pissed off."

"I know."

"Come on, I coulda blow that guy's shitty grin right off his face."

"I know."

"Then why are we-"

You turn the corner and push him against the wall.

"You do understand that fighting gets you into trouble, right? You understand that if you threw that first punch, you'd be the one getting in trouble, right?"

He looks at you with a startled and confused look. Then looks away.

"Yeah... Yeah so? Did it look like I was thinking, 'oh noooo better not fight this guy because then I'll have to go to the office'? No!"

"Well you should have!"

"Why?!"

"I don't want you getting into more trouble than you already do!"

"He put his hands on you! How am I supposed to just let that slide?!"

"He didn't put his hands on me! All he did was lean on me-"

"Like I do."

"What?"

"I mean- [sigh] Listen, I... I don't know why- but when I saw him leaning on you like that, like how you let me, only me, it just made me really pissed off, okay?"

You take a moment to process what he just said.

"And then when he called you "cutie" I just- I don't why it made me feel so- so... so fucking angry. I just- [sigh] I'm sorry I got so worked up over it." He looks at the ground.

You sigh and look up at him.

"It's okay. I get where you're coming from. You were mad because someone approached your friend in a way you thought was... inappropriate. I understand why you got upset. But you didn't have to immediately turn to violence, 'kay?"

"Tch."

"Okay?"

"Okay."

"Good. Now do you wanna go play some games?"

He nods.

That was so cute! He's like a little kid!

"What do you wanna play?"

"Mm..."

"Hm?"

"Minecraft...?"

"Yeah! Let's play Minecraft for a couple hours. Until it's time to back to your own dorm tonight?"

He nods again and follows you to your room where you play Minecraft until one of the faculty members knocks on your door and tells Bakugou he has to go to his own room.