The Library

Ah, today is the day for the library date! Ooh man, I'm so excited! But also so nervous!

You lightly smack your face a few times while looking in the mirror.

"Okay, no more nervous! Only excitement!"

You take a shower and listen to your favorite music, brushing your teeth, and doing your hair. Finally, it's time to get dressed.

Oh boy, this outfit is so cute I hope he thinks the same.

You put on your outfit and pick out some casual shoes. After you finish your whole look, you check yourself out a little in the mirror.

"Woah! Lookin' cute as hell today!"

You continue to make faces and pose in the mirror, taking at least a million selfies.

[meanwhile, Bakugou]

Guess it's time to put on this stupid outfit. Hm... Okay, yeah. This is fine, it's actually not that bad.

He looks at himself in the mirror, posing a bit. He likes it.

Damn, I do look nice. This outfit was not a total disaster. All I need now is to put on the accessories. Stupid. Why do people wear accessories anyways? It's just extra work while getting dressed.

He puts on his circle lens glasses and his black watch.

Hm... Even though I put on the accessories, it somehow feels like something's missing. What the hell is missing?

He looks himself up and down in the mirror over and over again. Until finally-

It's something about my hands...

His phone rings.

Hm? Mina? What the hell does that pink brat want? [sigh] I've got time, I guess I'll answer.

"What do you want, raccoon eyes?"

"Okay, so I heard from y/n that you're going to the library today, right?"

"They told you?! Well- yeah. We are. What about it?"

"What are you wearing?"

"Why the hell should I tell you?"

"Come on, Bakugou. We cannot waste time here!"

"I don't know what the fuck I'm wearing? I'll send you a screenshot of what I'm going off of."

[silence]

"Oh.. My.. God! That's such a nice outfit! Okay, okay- do you have all the accessories too?"

"Just the glasses and watch."

"Okay umm... Hmm..."

"I still kinda feel like something's missing and it's hella pissing me off."

"Oh! Rings! That's it!"

"Fucking what?"

"Rings! You know the things that go on your finger-"

"I know what the fuck a ring is Mina."

"Okay jeez- do you have any?"

"No. Why the hell would I have rings?"

"I honestly don't know why I even asked- of course you don't have any rings."

"Wh-"

"Go to Denki's room, he has rings. I'll text him right now! Oh also Sero, I think he has rings too, I'll just text them both- bye!"

"Hey wait-!"

[the line goes dead]

What the hell? Literally what the hell was that about? Tch, whatever. I should text y/n to tell them I'm ready or... almost ready?