Welcome!

Hello... It's me, the creator|

Hello... It's me, the cre|

Hello... It's me, Lea :D|

Hello... It's m|

Hello!

Welcome to F̷͍̩͐r̸̠̺͆͐͂̎̚͘ư̵̑̒̿̍͜ű̸̖͔́̃͂̕͝x̷͚̦̱̯̥̂͠š̸̻̲̂̓w̴̝͍͌̈́̽l̶̢̢̩̠̤̍̈́r̵͈̦͆̈́̔̉q̷͍̩͕̂͋̏͊͗ ̸̡̥̜̥̓̒͋̈́̀L̸͈̭̑̃̑Q̶͍̐̅͑͑̒F̵̪̉

An interactive horror AU in which you make choices that affect the story!

Every choice you make is significant.

And everything that happens as a result of the polls is permenant|

And everything that happens as a result of the polls is|

And everything that happens as a result of the polls is YOUR FAULT|

And everything that happens as a result of the polls is final!

First! Let's establish some ground rules!

1: F̷͍̩͐r̸̠̺͆͐͂̎̚͘ư̵̑̒̿̍͜ű̸̖͔́̃͂̕͝x̷͚̦̱̯̥̂͠š̸̻̲̂̓w̴̝͍͌̈́̽l̶̢̢̩̠̤̍̈́r̵͈̦͆̈́̔̉q̷͍̩͕̂͋̏͊͗ ̸̡̥̜̥̓̒͋̈́̀L̸͈̭̑̃̑Q̶͍̐̅͑͑̒F̵̪̉ is not responsible for any emotional damage you may experience while participating. 

2: F̷͍̩͐r̸̠̺͆͐͂̎̚͘ư̵̑̒̿̍͜ű̸̖͔́̃͂̕͝x̷͚̦̱̯̥̂͠š̸̻̲̂̓w̴̝͍͌̈́̽l̶̢̢̩̠̤̍̈́r̵͈̦͆̈́̔̉q̷͍̩͕̂͋̏͊͗ ̸̡̥̜̥̓̒͋̈́̀L̸͈̭̑̃̑Q̶͍̐̅͑͑̒F̵̉. is COMPLETELY SAFE, we promise :D

3: F̷͍̩͐r̸̠̺͆͐͂̎̚͘ư̵̑̒̿̍͜ű̸̖͔́̃͂̕͝x̷͚̦̱̯̥̂͠š̸̻̲̂̓w̴̝͍͌̈́̽l̶̢̢̩̠̤̍̈́r̵͈̦͆̈́̔̉q̷͍̩͕̂͋̏͊͗ ̸̡̥̜̥̓̒͋̈́̀L̸͈̭̑̃̑Q̶͍̐̅͑͑̒F̵̪̉ would like to remind you this is FICTIONAL. And should not be related to any real-life events or people. 

4: F̷͍̩͐r̸̠̺͆͐͂̎̚͘ư̵̑̒̿̍͜ű̸̖͔́̃͂̕͝x̷͚̦̱̯̥̂͠š̸̻̲̂̓w̴̝͍͌̈́̽l̶̢̢̩̠̤̍̈́r̵͈̦͆̈́̔̉q̷͍̩͕̂͋̏͊͗ ̸̡̥̜̥̓̒͋̈́̀L̸͈̭̑̃̑Q̶͍̐̅͑͑̒F̵̪̉ is a game that may require the following; Decoding, photo editing, passwords, and other things!

5: You will unlock more information as the story progresses or if you make certain choices. Every detail counts!

6: Just because some choices will give you more information doesn't mean all choices will! Some choices will lead to information being locked! Locked information will show up as [REDACTED] in the story. You can only unlock the information with a key!

7: Speaking of keys! You can pick up items throughout the story! Most of them will help you! Most of them...

8: When an item is used a new part will be updated listing every single thing the item applies to. 

9: While the choices you make are the most important, comments have weight by themselves. So you might want to behave yourselves to avoid penalties.

10: Penalties are given when you make certain choices or do certain actions. Penalties can affect the characters, and could possibly harm them or impair the story from moving forward. 

By continuing to read you are agreeing this is a fictional work mainly for fun and you can click out at any point moving forward.

+++++++

[FIRST POLL]

Who do you want to know about first?

-Kim Namjoon

-Kim Seokjin

-Min Yoongi

-Jung Hoseok

-Park Jimin

-H̶͚͎̥̹̭͙́f̵̧̦͍̫͉̲̿̃j̷̡́͗̽̾͋̀̆̎ ̸͕̏̉Q̵̘̜̦̺̗̩͕͎͈̈͒͌̋͠ẍ̸͉͍̣̲̬̭͝b̵̛̳̥͚̰̽̅̎̚e̴͇̹͉͚̮̋̽̅͝v̸̖͕̂̿̋̇r̸̡̨̧̹̘̬̯͈̆̅̾ķ̸͖̬̍͛̂͐̋̓͐͠d̸̼͊̈́́̆́͝

-Jeon Jungkook

POLL CLOSED: H̶͚͎̥̹̭͙́f̵̧̦͍̫͉̲̿̃j̷̡́͗̽̾͋̀̆̎ ̸͕̏̉Q̵̘̜̦̺̗̩͕͎͈̈͒͌̋͠ẍ̸͉͍̣̲̬̭͝b̵̛̳̥͚̰̽̅̎̚e̴͇̹͉͚̮̋̽̅͝v̸̖͕̂̿̋̇r̸̡̨̧̹̘̬̯͈̆̅̾ķ̸͖̬̍͛̂͐̋̓͐͠d̸̼͊̈́́̆́͝ has won.