Chapter 38

As the evening ticked away slowly, I felt an emptiness which I haven't felt for a long time. I touched my lips, recalling the kiss I had earlier caused a fluttering sensation in me. I missed Nick.

A few knocks on my window screen made me startled at first but I quickly recovered myself when I recognised the person behind the window was someone I looked forward to meet. I rushed for the front door to find Nick behind it, with a scornful look in his face like I've done something wrong.

"How dare you?!" he growled. "You think playing with my feelings is an amusement to you?"

I gaped at him in confusion, "Nick, what are you talking about?"

"You, this is your doing," he pointed at me. "I can't get you out of my mind!"

I smiled to this remark. "Maybe if you can't get me out of your head, it's meant to be there. I can't stop thinking about you too."

"Brill, then we're even," his angry tone turned mild and rushed to kiss me once more.

He lifted me by the waist causing my feet to tiptoe for balance while I was pushed backwards across the passageway and into my room in between our smooches. He gently tossed me onto my bed and was about to close the door, but I halted.

"Shoes. Outside!" I ordered, pointing at the passageway outside my room.

"Okay," he followed and went back to close the front door before taking off his shoes.

He rushed back in and closed the door behind him. I reached for his arms as he climbed onto my bed and kissed me. He had Aventus on his skin, like he understood it was my favourite. His mouth trailed from my lips down to my neck and when up to my jaw, giving it a bite. I let him work his ways on me because anything beyond sensuous kissing, I wouldn't exactly know how to react.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to grab that ass," Nick said breathlessly, groping my bum for a few squeezes. "That big tight ass."

"Go ahead, they're all yours. I'm all yours," I said under my heavy breath, caressing his abs up to his chest and nipples, arousing him further.

"I've always wanted to taste you, Zahida," he confessed, kissing my jaw and my cheeks while pulling one of his hands from my bum towards my chest and unbuttoned my pyjama shirt hastily. "You're the most desirable item on my bucket list."

"Really? Since when?" I asked, feeling honoured by his revelation but partially suspected that his raging hormones could be the one that drove him to talk gibberish.

"Since 'python'," Nick chuckled.

I was blown away by this information. Nick already had feelings for me?

"I thought sending my head back to Borneo is in your bucket list," I recalled.

He laughed. "That one too. Your head will be deported to Borneo while your body stays here with me." I looked at him in disbelief, picturing another horrific image in my mind. Seeing my expression, he chuckled, "Come on, majestic. I'm just kidding!"

I sighed in relief and kissed him again, pushing my way down to his neck. Then he took off his tan borg collared faux suede jacket, tossed it onto the floor while shedding the rest of his tops; grey neck warmer, navy long sleeve knitted shirt and his white tank top, all in order, revealing his body art for me to admire from beneath him.

He bent down to kiss me before moving his lips to kiss my exposed nipples. It felt ticklish at first, but it gradually became stinging when he had it in between with his teeth. I gently pushed him away when I no longer felt stimulated by it, but he refused as he stretched out his arms, clamping my wrist against the mattress and continued sucking. I gave in, enduring the pain until he stopped. He propped himself up and looked down at me, unzipping his jeans to reveal his big protruding self behind the boxer.

"Woah! No!" I chastised frantically. "You can't and you won't"

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you," he said playfully.

"I have my boundaries too. Don't step on it!"

"What? I came here all the way just for a foreplay?" he groaned in frustration.

"Then foreplay you shall have," I permitted.

He grunted and got out of the bed. He pulled up his jeans, zipped it and began collecting his clothes on the floor.

I looked at him in astonishment. "What? Are you leaving?"

"What does it look like?"

"Come on, do men always have to resort into sex?" I asked.

"I haven't had one for over a year," he disclosed. "What do you think?"

"Sorry, can't relate," I argued. "Never had any at all."

"Yeah, tacit," he said, putting his tank top back on.

I stared at his delicious body for a moment before I said, "Wait. I can give you head."

"It won't suffice," he declined. "I'm not that desperate for blow jobs."

"So, you're desperate for sex?" I asked.

"No. I'm desperate for you," he answered, putting on his tank top.

🌟🍀🌈🌟🍀🌈🌟🍀🌈

I woke up to Nick's sudden spasm in his sleep, like he was having a nightmare. We were on the floor the next morning, half naked, embracing each other. I tried to recall last night event but all I remember was me getting too nervous on my first time that the pricking became intense and I forgot to enjoy the rest of it.

I looked out the window and saw bright skies behind those blinders. I groped around gingerly for my phone but caught his instead. It doesn't matter, I just need to know the time. I pressed the power button on its side and the screen flashed open, displaying the time and notification of 12 messages and 11 miscalls from his dad.

"Nick, wake up," I nudged him gently. "I think your dad's trying to reach you."

Nick groggily pushed his eyelids open as I aroused him for a couple more times. He darted his sleepy eyes around the room before gaining consciousness. "What time is it now?"

"Half past 7.00," I answered.

"Shit!" he jumped, swiftly collecting his shirt, jacket and jeans on the floor while staggering. He hastily gets himself dressed while leaving the tank top on the floor. "I'm supposed to be there half to 8.00."

"It is already half to 8.00," I repeated.

He hopped around while pulling his jeans upwards, secured it with the zippers and belt. I too got myself ready, putting on my pyjama shirt. He ruffled his hair gracefully and picked up his tank top, his iPhone and his bloodied handkerchief which was a result of last night's cherry pop before giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Bye, majestic creature. The best sex I've ever had!" he said in one breath before heading for the door.

He tucked the bloodied handkerchief and the iPhone in his left back pocket while his tank top in his underarm. He grabbed his shoes by the passageway before hurriedly opened the front door, walking barefooted towards his car parked in front of my flat. He remotely unlocked his 675LT Spider and swung the door open with his free hand before entering. The car swiftly departed moments after the engine was turned on, leaving the fume behind.

"Wow, that's some fit ride your boyfriend has," Luke, my flatmate emerged behind me.

"No, that's my boss," I replied nonchalantly and turned to him. "Does your girlfriend happen to have a morning after pill?"

 "Does your girlfriend happen to have a morning after pill?"