We got ready. I wore a sexy red dress that fit my curves with some gorgeous pumps.

This is the dress^^^ Ik it's small😭😭srry

I finished my makeup and when I came out I saw toga was ready in a stunning black dress.

This is the dress^^^^"Damn girl you look hot

"Damn girl you look hot. If you weren't my only female friend I would totally go gay for you." I said amazed. "Thanks bae you don't look too bad yourself." She replied with a playful wink. We left her room and it was total darkness. We assumed everyone was asleep. We hopped on my bike and drove to my favorite club. "Where are we going?" "We're going to club Zero it's the hottest club here." We pulled into a parking spot and walked to the entrance. I nodded at the bouncer and he let me in. When I realized Toga wasn't with me I turned and saw her still at the door trying to get in. I walked back to the door patted the bouncer on the back and he turned to me. "Is there a problem?" I asked ready to go have some fun. "He won't let me in." Toga whined. I looked to the bouncer "Dude, chill she's with me." "Sorry miss L/n." "Don't sweat it." Me and Toga entered the club and I immediately went to the bar. "Uh can I get a bourbon and whatever the lady wants."

The bartender looked at her questionably. "Can I get a apple cider martini?" "Ooh that sounds good make that two!" I shouted at the bartender who is now walking away. After we finished our drinks we went to the dance floor. When the DJ saw me he knew what song to play. Immediately when we got on the dance floor he played "Bands a Make Her Dance" and we got lit asf. I just started twerking out of nowhere, the music just took over my body. "This my songg." Toga was dancing with and then she met a guy they started dancing together. I went to the bar to get more drinks and before I knew it I was nearly drunk. "YEAH now it's a real party!!" Then I looked to my left and saw him dancing with some chick at the bar. She looked up saw me staring then smirked. An unknown fury awoken inside me. Was this jealousy? No it can't be I don't get jealous. I looked to my right and saw my ex lover Keigo gawking at me and I smirked. Two can play at that game. I thought as I sashayed over to Keigo. Out the corner of my eye I saw Dabi watching me.

"Long time no see pretty bird." I smiled at him. "It's been far too long chickadee." He replied with a smirk. "I honestly didn't think I would see you here. Especially looking that damn sexy in that dress. Come here mamas." He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap so that I was straddling him. "You didn't think you would see me in MY club?" I said seductively. "Ok you caught me maybe I just missed you. Is that a problem?" He said as he tilted his head with his signature smirk. "Aww, am I really that good that you missed me. Baby it's only been a week." I smiled at him. "I know and a week without you is like a year in hell." "Well sir, I happen to be the Princess of hell so for you to think that I must be doing my job right." I smirked. "I always knew there was a reason you chose the name misery." "It's in my blood baby, as much as I love this chat the dance floor is calling my name. Care to join?" I said with a quirk of a brow. He happily accepted my invitation. When we hit the dance floor I felt eyes on me I turned to see Dabi watching me from the bar just before he spotted Toga he saw her dancing with the guy from earlier. He look angry he went to them grabbed her hand and walked towards me and Keigo. At first Keigo didn't notice him coming because we were dancing but then Dabi grabbed my hand too and walked us towards the exit. I felt someone grab my other hand and I turned to see Keigo.