18 | Granny?

Beginne am Anfang

He was worried about Taehyung, someone from his past has just come into his life and he would now have to get used to change again. Jungkook was tapping his fingers against his arm as he watched as Taehyung hugged his granny.

The true blood's headshot to the door when he heard a knock and saw a guard who bowed

"Alpha, all the walls have been put up and everything has been transferred from one pack to this one- families are just getting settled in"

Jungkook nods dismissing him, he turned to the clock to see it was nearly 6pm- Jungkook knew it was time that they had to go back to school tomorrow and he was also quite worried about that.

Taehyung is an omega and now the whole school is going to know, Jungkook did not care about that but he did care that he was not able to be by his side every second at school. They did not have ever class together.

Taehyung was now walking with his granny to her house, they walked through the packhouse and walked to the back garden where his own house was located.

"Do you see that gate granny?" Taehyung asked pointing to the metal gate where a house was hidden by a few trees.

"That is my house and this is yours," Taehyung said pointing to the house with a gate in front of them, he opened the gate as they walked through.

"It is beautiful" Taehyung smiled and helped her inside

"All your furniture has been placed everywhere, and everything is where it was so you can get comfortable," Taehyung said smiling

"I have some school work to do but I will come to see you later," Taehyung said

"Come for dinner bear, bring your mate as well," His granny said

Taehyung smiled and nodded before walking back up to his own house, he grabbed his bag that was sitting on the kitchen counter and pulled Jungkook's laptop that he has been using and his work.

He walked to sit on the couch bringing all his school stuff with him, Taehyung got stuck into his work.

Jungkook on the other hand was talking to Jimin who was sitting at the other end of the couch in Jungkook's office as he listened to Jungkook venting.

"I don't know like am I moving to fast with him"

"Should I back off a bit"

"Like one minute he seems comfortable and then the next he seems distant" Jungkook said as Jimin nodded

"I see what you mean Kook but maybe talk to Taehyung about it, he may have a great reason why he is acting like this" Jimin says

"Yeah maybe you're right," Jungkook said standing up to leave the room, Jimin watched his friend leave the room- he threw his hands up.

"So are you just gonna leave," Jimin said not hearing a word from Jungkook so he sighed shaking his head

"Oh young love" Jimin smiled and laid back down on the couch

Jungkook was now at Taehyung's front door, he was not sure if he should just walk in or knock- he stood there for a few seconds before placing his hand on the doorknob and pushing it.

He could see everything was placed nicely as he stepped into the house, he closed the door behind him and walked down the beautiful hallway. He heard little mutters as he walked into the lounge.

He hummed a little and watched as Taehyung's headshot towards him, they made eye contact and Taehyung gave the biggest smile he had ever seen. Jungkook's heart burst when he saw Taehyung get up from his spot and rush towards him.