Platinum (2)

"Now let's go get you somewhere to stay" . Amanda was walking with Lucifer for about 30 minutes. She asked him "W-Where are we going?"  . Lucifer kept quiet and ignored her . Amanda was confused . She started yelling and screaming at him . Lucifer was really annoyed  he didn't want to tell her where they're going because there is people spying at them . "Won't you just shut the f*ck up lady" he said . Amanda was so angry and she started to punch him . "Oh I see now , you can talk shit with me B!tch" She said . Lucifer didn't fight back and started shouting "GET OUT AND LETS FIGHT ASSHOLES" . Amanda was started shouting back "Assholes ? You think I'm an asshole ?!" . "No, Them" he said. Crowd of people coming out and starts fighting Lucifer for Taking Amanda. Lucifer was protecting Amanda the whole time. He needs Amanda for a reason. Amanda doesn't know how to fight She is so scared and she's just hiding on Lucifer's back the whole fight. Lucifer is strong so he didn't protection or healing. Amanda was focusing on Lucifer. He changed his personality from chill boss to maniac. He's eyes changed to fully red he's fingers was turning black. Lucifer pushed Amanda back and started fighting. "He's fast he's quick, none stopping he keeps fighting like a..Like demon" Amanda said in her mind. Lucifer killed them all and was running to Amanda to see if she's okay "Are you okay, Lady Chun Lee ?" . Amanda was confused "Sir,are You okay? You looked like a maniac demon". "Demon? Aren't you a demon? Why don't you fight then ?" He said . "Well  I didn't I was a demon since I was born" Amanda said. "okay let's go now" . They arrived to somewhere secret. Amanda was asking about this place and Lucifer finally answered "Huān yíng". Amanda said "Since when you know how to speak Chinese? And that's not what I asked for" . "This place is secret and We call it the platinum mansion" Lucifer answered. Amanda was happy that's she's going to stay they're. Lucifer was staring at her he started blushing "get it together Lucifer" he said in his mind. A girl showed up and said " Who do we have here Lucifer?"

To be continued

Huān yíng —> welcome in Chinese
I'm not Chinese