Chun Lee Family

A day in New York City. A girl just came from school going back to her family in Chinatown. She went to see her mom and dad but something was off about them. Her mom started saying " Honey, we've been meaning to tell you this" . The dad told his daughter that she's adopted and he told her that she's a Half human and a Half demon . There daughter was not happy and she ran away from home. Her mom started yelling and telling her "Come back please don't go" . The dad said "It's okay she will be back Now let's go back to the restaurant and work" The mom was sad and felt really bad. The girl stopped running and started crying. But she remembered that this is her only family . She thought of going back home tomorrow morning. So she want to a hotel and stayed there for the rest of the night. She immediately woke and running back home but she smiled something weird. She want to look and saw her house and restaurant burning down So as her family. She started crying and saying that she's an idiot an asshole for leaving in such a dumb way . Her whole family died. She's really wants know who did this and why did they do this for no reason. She saw a man staring at her. She asked him "What do you want?" . The man said "I don't want anything but I can see those tears screaming for revenge I can tell you who did this" . The girl said back to him "TELL ME WHO?" He said "I will tell you but first what's you're name,Young Lady?" she said "My name is Amanda Chun Lee".

To be continued