Platinum (1)

"My name is Amanda Chun Lee" ." Nice name Mrs.Chun Lee, Nice to meet you My name is Lucifer Platinum" He said. Amanda was shocked that he's from a popular mafia family. "Are you the son of the platinum family?" Amanda asked. Lucifer answered "Yes, My father is a monster so I killed him because we don't need him anymore and don't tell anyone I killed him, Okay" . Amanda was not sure on trusting this man since he's one of the most popular mafia members and the leader. She was so confused why he killed he's Father . She asked him "Are you going to tell me who did this to my family?" . " another mafia made a deal with a man and the man wanted something from you're family and make it a strong weapon" he answered. "A weapon? Is it a sword are what ?" She asked. He answered with a voice "The weapon is A half human and a half demon,doesn't sound familiar?". He's eyes started changing colors and he's voice was weirdly scary when he said that. Amanda was still not sure on trusting him but she said "Me, A weapon". Lucifer said " Yes, Now let's get you somewhere to stay" .

To be continued
(Note)
Sorry if this really short but I will make sure next part will be more longer . And thanks for reading.