Sore body (chapter 4)

Start from the beginning

You whined but couldn't get any words out.

You could feel someone near you but couldn't open your eyes to see.

"Don't force yourself, idiot." The person muttered.

You wheezed out a breathe in response but didn't move, not even as a hand pressed against your forehead.

"Damn... they have a fever. Sakura, go get some wa..."

And you passed out again.

Damn, weren't you like immortal or something??? Why do you keep passing out as though you're dying?

And the pain. Why was it now unbearable??? You got your bones smashed and knives stabbed into you before, and the pain was the worst, but it didn't effect you.

You were done with slipping out of consciousness and tried waking up again.

This time, you were in your room.

You weren't alone though, as you could see a figure reading a book next to your bed.

The man, Kakashi, glanced at you, only to see your own eyes looking back at him emotionlessly.

"...ah... you're awake." He said before getting up and leaving the room.

You didn't call for him and just stared out the window, seeing a night sky instead of the bright blue.

Kakashi came back in with a glass of water and some food before placing the plate down on the night stand.

He held the glass to your lips and made you drink the cool water.

He than began feeding you and filled you in on what happened while you were out.

Haku and Zabuza made it out alive, which was an accomplishment in your book.

Unfortunately, you didn't get to say your goodbyes.

The following few days, you were visited by Sakura and Naruto after they heard that you finally stopped passing out. Of course, Kakashi stayed in your apartment so he could keep an eye on you.

Slowly but surely, you started walking again, though you walked like a newborn calf.

When you reached the fridge, you were taken by surprise by the amount of milk jars inside your fridge.

"Eh? What's with the milk?" You asked.

Kakashi walked over to you and looked inside your fridge with you before taking out a milk bottle and looking at it.

"Oh yeah, Zabuza wanted to give you these, said that they were for the 'milk-obsessed brat', which I figured meant you." He said while rubbing the back of his head before opening the glass milk bottle and sniffing it.

"Why are you sniffing it? It doesn't look spoiled." You asked.

He hummed when satisfied with the milk and closed it back up and handing it to you.

"...just checking..." he said.

"Why would you need to check the mil- Wait." You said before looking at Kakashi with an amused look.

"Did you really think Zabuza milked his cock so he could give me his special milk???" You said before earning a smack on the forehead.

"Stop talking like that. You're 13 years old." He warned while pointing his finger at you.

You stuck your tongue out at him before sipping the milk.

It took you 15 minutes to finally leave the bed, feeling sore all over and wanting nothing more than to die. Your sensei stopped by to check on you and was ready to just let you take the day off after seeing you groaning and whining in pain.