𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉

En başından başla

Theo murmured a grumpy thank you and layed down on the bed, groaning when he hit the pillow.

,,I unfortunately can't give you any good news about your brother Miss Nott.", she cleared her throat and continued ,,We've tried everything we can to heal him but there's only so much we can do. He needs professional help from St Mungos as soon as possible."

I could only nod and pray Theo would cooperate. He was not a fan of St Mungos at all but he didn't really have a choice in the matter.

Moments like this made me realize how much I truly changed since I've been learning so much about me.

Yes , me , the girl that has secret powers and is wanted side by side with the dark lord- oh and the person that murdered her own mother- but that was necessary and besides the point.

It was all so ironic isn't it ? Like a stupid written fantasy book you can find in muggle bookstores about a girl having a normal life until she suddenly finds out she's a powerful human being. It's truly debatable if this was a gift or not.

Either way, I changed quite a lot with Mattheo's help. I've managed to mask my feelings very well and not let everything get to me- besides my mother.

Madam Pomfrey went on about the whole transferring process when a new voice joined the conversation.

He was a tall , dark skinned boy with black curly hair. From his posture, he looked like a quidditch player.

,,I'm sorry to interrupt. I'm here to drop off Theo's transfiguration homework."

To this , Theo turned around and thanked his classmate. At the same time, Madam Pomfrey finished her rambling and I could stand up and leave the place.

The door closed behind me with a click, the cold breeze traveling through the abandoned halls. It used to be much brighter here.

I hugged myself tight and made my way to my dorm now that there was nothing else to do since I've been excused for the remaining day.

I walked into my dorm silently and waved my hand, locking it behind me. Putting a jumper on, I sat down on my bad and couldn't help but fidget with the ring on my finger.

Out of all the things he could have chosen, he picked rings. A quiet chuckle escapes my lips.

----------------------

The Funeral

The cold december breeze hit me like a bludger. It wasn't a particularly astonishing sight. There were at least a hundred guest here, mourning over a dead woman.

It was my turn to talk since Theo wasn't here and father looked like he was on the verge of  breaking.

I stepped forward, staring down at the coffin surrounded by tearful witches and wizards.

My hand grazed the wooden coffin, silently liking the idea of her being in there. It's true, her dead body lying in there was quite the sight.  She deserved it my subconscious dragged.

Finally, I stared up meeting each and every single sad expression. A silhouette in the distance caught my attention.

It took everything in me not to smile. He was there leaning against a tree, silently watching. One of his hands was adjusting his black tie, matching with the black suit. When his eyes met mine, he nodded .

I cleared my throat and looked back at the group of people.

-------------

Everything was  a lie. I couldn't give a single shit about this whole thing. All I wanted to do is get the hell out of here before even more people came to wish their condolences.