🅱️Chapter 8🅱️

*Yes, you read it right. im finally throwing up a new chapter. i live for this shit*

Shrek POv:

Todaey is the day of the court thing between the divorce of me and Femur/Fiona.Why? Well because shes a whiny old bitch who seems like she cant keep her legs shut with half the population.

i am fucking dreading today rn.

send help.

anyways to move the plot along, i finally get going to the shitshow that will be the court trial, god save the judge for this because he's probably going to have a brain aneurysm.

-at the trial because fuck it-

Oh no.

*please note i dont know how court trials work i dont do research so just follow along with me ok,also lets call the Judge hmm, Philip. good ol' Judge P*

""-Judge P
''-Femur/Fiona
-Shrek

"So Femur- i mean Fiona what does your bitch ass want?"

'the money and the children.'

no you arent having the money.

'Shut up no one likes u.'

"Fiona please be quiet, anyways why dont we just hurry this up for the poor soul typing this out and just split the mon mons?"

N O.

"Okay Shrek gets it ig idk its for the plot if this story even has one, and Fiona takes the kiddywinks. gah, i need to get drunk and forget this, or suffer from liver failure"

Well, that concludes it, im off back home to my stinky bee Barry.

*cryes in this took way to long*