Oh no // Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

I slowly went over to her and hugged her from behind, wrapping my arms around her waist which I know she loves. She jumped a bit but soon relaxed and let out a little giggle.

"What are you giggling about?" I whispered in her ear

She shook her head and let out another giggle

"I just love it when people hug me from behind" She admitted, turning around and resting her palms on my shoulders.

"So, Girl Almighty huh?" I asked tilting my head a bit to the side

"What can I say? Your band makes great music"

"Tell me something I don't know, darling"

"Alright pretty boy, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Well, what do you offer, pretty girl?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Cereal, toast, fruit, coffee, eggs?"

"I'll take whatever you take"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

After finishing our breakfast, we went over to the couch and cuddled a bit more. We just talked about ourselves. How our families should meet, ideas for her first music video, plans for the future, etc.

"I should start getting ready" She said while quickly getting up

"What for?" I asked confused

"I've got a meeting with Richard"

"I'll go with you" I told her while quickly getting up as well

"Niall, you don't have any clothes"

"Then we will do this, go get changed, when you finish we will head to my flat, I will get changed, and then we head to the studio. Okay?"

"Okay, great. Be right back"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

After some minutes Ath came out wearing some black jeans, black boots, a beige top, and a beige jacket. She looked beautiful.

Soon enough we headed to my flat, and she waited in the car. I got inside my flat and quickly changed into some clothes. I grabbed a bit of cologne and sprayed it on me. And soon I was already in the car again, driving Ath to the studio. I caught her staring at me a few times, and I sometimes took advantage of the red stop signs and used them to look at her.

"We're here" I said, turning off the car engine and turning around to face her

"I'm nervous"

I cupped her face with my hands and softly kissed her, trying to relieve her tension.

"Let's go" I whispered while grabbing her hand

We waited a bit inside the building. Richard took some time to call her in, but it wasn't a lot.

We entered the room giggling, our fingers intertwined. In a minute Richard was in front of us, at first he had a smile on his face, but when he looked down to our hands, his smile instantly faded.

"This" He said pointing at our hands "Cannot happen"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

A/N: Freaking Richard

FUCK YOU RICHARD

FUCK YOU MODEST

Why am I insulting a character that I literally invented myself

Anyways....

How are y'all? Did you drink water, did you eat something? How was your day?

Sorry I haven't updated in so long (again)
But it's Easter break so I will probably update more often

Remember you are valid, loved, and super important

Lots of love,
S xxx