"I don't care, you all are fired" Varun yelling brings me back into the world. He was talking to someone on call and seems to be his employee. He hung up the call in anger and throw it aside on the sofa.

"Calm down dude, we all know Liam is very clever" Ritik tries to calm him down by his words.

What the hell is going on here & on whom he is angry.

"Exactly, that is why I placed my men around her building for her security, but they all were useless bloody shit," Varun said by digging his hand in his hair with frustration.

What! He placed his men around my apartment building for my security!
Why didn't he tell me? And when he placed them and for how much longer?

"Don't worry Varun, she's fine now," Ritik assured him.

Varun didn't reply instead he grabs the railing pole which is at the downstairs.

Shit is he coming upstairs?

"I hope so," he said by turning his face towards Ritik and started coming upstairs.

Oh no no no no no

I seriously ran to my bed and laid down on it, acting like I am still sleeping by covering a blanket over myself.

But wait a minute, why the hell I need to act, I can talk to him, In fact I should thank him for all of this. Ughh Shanaya you are unbelievable.

Varun footsteps made his presence into my room & I felt a weight on my bed, actually besides me with a great scent.

Stupid girl, Varun is here my mind said to me oh ya he is here...I will surely ask him what brand of scent he uses I seriously loved it. Well to be honest I like men's perfume more than the women's one.

Varun tucked my hair behind the ear which was earlier lazily resting on my cheek and took a deep sigh.

"I am sorry Shanaya, This shit is all because of me. To be honest, I was so horrified when I saw you near to death, If I would be late for 1 minute more, I could lose you. I am so sorry for not being there earlier"

No no no please don't be, It was not your fault not at all, In fact, I should thank you, for reaching on time and saving me from that asshole. Ugh..why the hell I am playing this sleeping act.
I badly wanted to say him these things but me being me..ughh.

He again places the ice pack on my neck and gets off from my bed.

Where is he going? Is he going to his home? I didn't hear his footsteps.

Should I open my eyes and end this stupid act? Ugh, what should I do?

Open or not?

What if he is still here?

But what if he goes?

But he said to me that he will stay.

But what will he do staying here me sleeping, not talking to him?

After few minutes of silence, I heard his footsteps.

Oh so, he hasn't gone. Again a feeling of relief ran into me.

I take the sneak peek from the blanket that what he is doing. He was sitting on the couch and was lost in his own world. I hear the sound of my main door shut. Oh so Ritik has left, Shit I didn't even thanked him, ugh what the hell I am doing. I will thanks these both so called gays tomorrow with flowers or may be take them at the lunch- I made a mental note.

_________________

03:00 AM

I felt a hand on my neck lifting me from the wooden floor harshly! I could barely breathe. I was kicking my legs in the air, trying to kick off the person who was claiming me to the death but no use. "Leave me," I said in an attempt to get myself free from the person's hold.
My words were choking and I felt my eyes were about to come out of the sockets. The pain was becoming numb and A deep shade of darkness was welcoming me. I looked down to see my murderer to be....

"Liam"

I instantly sat on my bed, cleaning all the sweat on my face with shallow breaths & my heart racing. I switch on the side lamp & drank the water that was on my bedside table.

I heard the sound of someone's deep and fast breaths in my room. A feeling of terror ran into me and I instantly switch on the other lamp on the other side of the bed.

Varun!!

Reminiscences of last night cross my mind. He was sleeping on the couch in the sitting position with his eyebrows determined with something which I guess anger! His hands were in the fist and he was literally fuming.

Is he also having a nightmare?

I get off from the bed and went towards him.

"Sha..Shanaya" "leave her" he was talking in his sleep.

What! He is also dreaming of last evening events. Is he beating Liam in his dream? I thought seeing his fists were becoming tighter now.

I don't know but a thought that he cares about me this much that he even can't see me in an awful state in his dream makes me internally happy.

"Sha.." he was about to speak again but I shushed him this time.

"I am fine" I don't know whether he can listen to me or not but I still try to assure him. I make his fingers free from his tight fist and laid him down on the couch by putting cushion behind his head. He relaxes on this attempt and his breathing becomes normal. I opened my cupboard making sure that it might not make any noise and pick out the blanket for him. I walk towards him laid the blanket on him & tucked it at his sides.

"don't worry, I am not going anywhere, until or unless you want me to go" his words crossed my mind.
I can't help but again a feeling of relief ran into me and I was again smiling.

Stop..stop Shanaya don't fall for him, he will be like HIM. He will left you like HIM. He will break you like the way HE did. So just don't fall again.

I swipe my tears and laid down on my bed by switching off both the lamps and let the sleep overtakes me.

______________________________________

~LIKE.COMMENT.SHARE~

P.S I am sorry for the late update, I was stucked in my exams. I will try to update the upcomings on every weekend.
Thankyou all and keep supporting ❤️.