1: FIRST MEET

(Shanay Raheja in the above pic)

~Shanaya~

I was sleeping in my bedroom when suddenly chilled water from a bucket was poured onto my face. "ahhh! what the heck are you doing Khushi?"  I shouted at my one and only best friend who was laughing like hell. "just look at you! hahaha well, it's not my mistake I was trying to wake you up for the past half an hour but you were sleeping like a dead body so at last, I have to do this." said Khushi

"ha.ha.ha.very.funny" I said by throwing a pillow on her face.

Today is my interview day at my dream company "Khanna's Steel & Co." and I am excited like hell and a little bit nervous too.

after showering for almost 15minutes, I wrapped a pink towel around me and got out of the bathroom. As it's my interview day so I decided to look professional. I am wearing a black pant with a white full sleeve shirt. After getting dressed, I quickly pulled my hair in a bun & did some makeup.

I collected my document folder and went downstairs where Khushi was arranging breakfast on the dining table

"All the best bitch! I know you will rock it and please don't get yourself in a trouble" Khushi said to me while hugging me.  I and Khushi are the best friends since school, she is a shy and an  introvert girl while I am a badass woman and is an extrovert. 

After bidding bye to her I went for my office on my scooter. 

I was on my way when an asshole hit my scooter from behind with his car. Due to the less speed nothing happened to me but still, a hit is a hit. I angrily went towards his Mercedes and said that bastard to come outside.

The bastard was a man and was hella handsome but that's nothing effect to me.

"what the heck! were you driving without your eyes? " I shouted on him. "I was driving right miss, but you were the one who intentionally hit my car" said that bastard.

"Oh really! for your kindly information your car was behind me not my scooter and by the way why the hell I will hit your car intentionally?" I argued.

"Of course, you would hit me intentionally, just look at me, I am rich and handsome, every girl falls on her feet to just have a talk with me, I am damn sure your intentions were the same" said him.

"Excuse me, you are not Hritik Roshan ( A Bollywood Actor) that I would fall for you and also talking about your face it is just similar to as an ass shit, so just come out of your dream," I  said

"did you just compared with me a shit! how dare you" he scowled

"ahm ahm correction I compared your face with an ASS shit, also I don't have much free time like you to waste so just get lost," I said

with this I turned and walk towards my scooter, he immediately came towards me and put his hand on my scooter's side mirror. " You can't go like this," said that bastard.

"I.CAN!! .JUST.LEAVE" I glared at him. 

"When I say that means I ordered, you just can't insult me like that," that bastard said by glaring at me. 

I tried to push his hand from my side mirror but no use. suddenly, he broke my side mirror and threw it onto the road with his full power. The side mirror crashed into the pieces. With this, he looked at me with a smirk and said "Now you can go". He was going towards his car; when I said "Not done yet, Mr.Bastard"

With this, I picked a brick and threw it with my full power on his car's windshield. The windshield broke and scattered into the pieces. 

"Now you can go" I mimicked his words to him. He was standing with his shocked face and mouth wide open. I smirked and went away with my scooter towards my dream company.

_____________________________________________________________________

                                                                   ~LIKE.COMMENT.SHARE~

I am sorry for any grammatical mistake, feel free to find it^_^ and do write your reviews.

Thanks for reading;)