Mixed Feelings

'Waking up to headlines filled with devastation again, my heart is broken~ But I keep going~ Nah~'

RECAP~

"Well," He smirked "Since you gave me permission."

"What the hell are you-!"

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

Chapter 43: Mixed Feelings

.

/

.

/

.

UCHIHA KEIKO HAD BEEN LOVE STARVED FOR YEARS. So what was happening at the current moment was confusing and making her flustered.

And she hated that.

Keiko always knew things. Was always in control.

But lately, she found herself not knowing anything at all.

She didn't understand her feelings.

She didn't understand anything.

And this little idiot wasn't making it easier by kissing her.

Her Onyx eyes widened and she realized she had given him permission to kiss her.

'What the heck...' 

And by the hand on the back of her neck, he wasn't going to stop or let her go.

And she was losing oxygen fast.

Startled by her lack of breath, she raised her hand and pushed against his chest to try and get him away, but he only grabbed her hand and pinned it beside her.

Kakashi's eyes narrowed and he mentally apologized.

'Sorry hime, but i'm taking you back to the leaf.'

Her eyes began to droop, and her struggling stopped. The silver haired shinobi finally let go of her hand and removed his lips from her own, placing his mask back on with a sigh.

"Sorry, princess." He placed his arm under her knees and his other under her back, lifting her and placing her close to him.

He had simply made her lose consciousness, but he had a feeling she was going to try and murder him once she woke up and well...

Yeah, no. He didn't want that.

Also, if anyone found out about this, and it reached a certain overprotective Uchiha, he'd be placed in tsukuyomi for years.