Before I could finish the conversation I was dragged away from the area.

~
~~ARMIN~~
Why can't eren understand that humanity is more important than Levi.

I love Levi as a friend just like I love eren, and mikasa but I don't want to destroy humanity.

Levi would do the same if I was in his situation. At least I think he was.

I got Bertholdt and placed him where the commander would eat him.

As I was going up to erwin with the injection a memory came to me.

~~flashback~~
As I was getting beaten up by the kids near me. They were shouting at me.

"What a little shit. The sea what an idiot. There's no such thing." One of the bully's said and continued punching me.

"It is real and I'm going to find it." I said back to them.

I suddenly saw someone run up to them and tackle them to the ground.

It was mikasa and eren.

And levi was behind them.

"Oh shit it's her quickly run." The Bully's screamed and ran away as they saw mikasa.

Eren stood up as well as mikasa.

"Thanks guys. They kept saying stuff about how the seas not real but at least we believe right." I said.

Eren and mikasa looked at each other.

"Look armin it's a nice fantasy but maybe you should stop with this sea thing. It's for kids basically and if they beat you up for it you should give up on this dream and accept it's probably not real." Eren said.

I felt tears appear in my eyes.

Eren and mikasa walked away.

So now I was just sitting on the floor crying.

Until I felt arms wrap around me.

Levi.

"They're wrong it's real I promise we'll see it together even if Eren doesn't believe. I know Mikasa will definitely come with me, and eren will come if he thinks it's what I really want. But even if they still don't believe after all that. I believe." He mumbled. He stuttered a bit.

I hugged him back and smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"Just don't stop believing. Please." He cried.

I nodded.

"I won't." 

~~end flashback~~
No.

He's the one who never stopped me from believing.

I can't let the person who's made my never ending belief.

I want to go to the sea with someone who believes and he is the only one.

And also. He's my best friend.

I can't let him die, and I can't let my other best friends love of his life be killed.

I ran over to levi.

I grabbed his arm and injected the substance into him.

I moved out of the way.

He was turned into a Titan and ate Bertholdt body.

You could hear Bertholdts screams for Annie and Reiner. And for his life.

~
~~EREN~~
~~flashback~~
I was in my house sitting at the table my dad next to me I was waiting for Levi to come home.

I hope he didn't hear what I said to armin because it's his dream too.

I heard the door slam open.

I looked to see a very sad looking Levi.

He ran all the way to our shared room not even being able to look at me.

Did he hear what I said he probably doesn't want to speak to me, when does he ever want to speak to anyone.

My mom ran after him worried in case he was being bullied by those bully's again. 

Last time that happened my mom spoke to those bully's parents they still don't stop though.

About half an hour later she came out of the room.

"Eren he won't speak to me go and see what's wrong please, I'm worried." My mom said.

My mom was always such a loving person and she was always worried about us especially Levi because of his speech problem.

I nodded.

I stood up.

I knocked on the door.

"Levi can I come in?" I asked.

"No go away." I heard a quiet mumble I almost couldn't hear it.

I opened the door.

I saw Levi curled up on the bed crying. 

I went over to him.

"Levi please don't be mad at me."

He didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry it just pains me to see my friends get hurt just because of their dreams." I then said.

He still didn't talk until.

"Your not giving up on your dreams of getting killed." He mumbled. 

What.

"What are you talking about I don't want to die." I said.

"But you want to join the scouts. You'll for sure be killed." He mumbled.

I wasn't going to get mad because I could see he was upset.

"I won't be killed I promise that as long as I have you with me I'll never leave you." I said.

"But eren if you can keep that dream why can't armin keep his dream?" He mumbled even more quietly.

I sighed.

"It's not just armins dream is it? It's yours as well." I said.

He nodded. He seemed ashamed to say it in front of me. 

I moved some hair from his face.

"You wanna see the sea?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Then I'll take you there?" I said.

He looked at me.

He smiled so wide.

I've never seen him smile like that.

He tackled me into a hug.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." He said.

He finally said something without mumbling.

I heard the door open and there were both my parents standing there happy.

"Erens going to take me to the sea, he promised me. He'll take me." Levi said happily.

They chuckled and smiled.

That was the only time in shiganshina that Levi said anything without mumbling. 

Three more chapters left I've decided.

~Zee