40

~~LEVI~~
We were in trost district.

We were acting as if we were just normal villagers.

Captain Mike told historia and eren to go into a carriage where no one would recognise them.

Eren kissed me goodbye and our hands separated.

It made me feel a little numb, especially since he was stuck with historia.

Then I suggested that a way to make the people trying to catch eren and historia, there should be a distraction.

So armin has had to put his hair in a pony tail and wear a dress, while jean has to wear a brown wig.

Jean is no eren, but he's got that angry look in his face.

So while we were walking around the village, a carriage came. And the people on it grabbed jean and armin.

And pulled them onto the carriage.

"Armi- I mean, Krista and eren! They got snatched away again!" Sasha yelled.

She nearly blew the cover.

Soon me and mikasa were going to break armin and jean out.

So we sat on the roof waiting.

Mikasa checked through the window.

Soon she rushed back.

"How's it going inside?" I asked.

"If we don't hurry, they'll see through Armins disguise. And I feel bad for him. . ." She said.

"I see." I said.

"How is your leg? Any better?"

I put my hand on my knee.

"I can move well enough. It's not bad. More importantly, these kidnappers. . . They're nothing but amateurs. Why would they be using guys like this?" I mumbled to myself.

This is the question.

"I'm going to go to historia and eren, you stay and get kirstein and arlert back." We heard.

I looked behind me.

The captain.

I nodded.

Then the captain left.

Me and mikasa quickly went into the place armin, and jean were kept.

We beat up all the guys. And untied the two.

Soon we got out of that wreck of a place.

We made it back up to the roof.

When suddenly.

"Gunshots! From there! I heard a bunch of shots!" Sasha started screaming.

We tried listening but none of us could hear anything.

"You think something happened?" Jean asked.

"Most likely. I have a feeling we won't just be fighting Titans now we will be humans, too." I said.

They all looked at me as if I was a mad person.

So I flew off the building to find eren and the captain.

Soon they all followed.

I looked down to see historia, and eren unconscious, on a wagon being drove by the wrong person.

"Hey! They goes eren!" Connie screamed.

We started chasing the wagon.

The two strangers on the wagon pointed there guns at us.