There was also building construction going on. As the ladies of NGO will live there.

It's was 10:30 am which means we have to leave soon as we have to visit the house Mishti is planning to buy. We found few things which needed to be changed so we informed the supervisor about it, hope he changes it till our next visit otherwise I will have show my angry side to them.

Going to the bungalow, the broker was already thier waiting for us. No doubt why Mishti liked the bungalow, it has an eye catching outside view. It had a modern look, those lights which were to highlight the work on walls did thier job in Excellent way.

The gate was opened with a password which we could change once we buy it. High Compound walls were surrounding the house, the door was pretty much large, the spot lights at every interval gave entry an stunning look. There was small yet sufficient garden area with few plants. The pathway till the door of house was made up of rocks, of course the polished one so that no one is hurt. What caught my attention was the waterfall flowing out the wall of rock.

 What caught my attention was the waterfall flowing out the wall of rock

Nice place to bath!

The waterfall worked on electricity as expected. There was a swing and a sofa set placed in the garden area to have a blissful evening.

The door was made up of wood with minute design on it, it also needed password but it can be opened using keys incase we forgot password or something like that.

As the went inside we were in a different world, the interior was just perfect mixture of modern and ancient. The tiles used for flooring were white polished marble which was slippery, if anyone runs or walks with wet foot there are high chances of them to slip. Royal sofa set was placed giving cosy feeling. The center table was large than normal size, flower pots were kept at almost every corner. The broker asked Alexa to open the curtain and she did. Oh so this house is controlled by Alexa, Mishti's favorite character. But what if electricity is cut?

Wall was replaced by windows. The sunlight brightened up the room, there was no need of artificial light sources. Moving forward we saw dining table, it was for 6 people and was again made up of wood, it had figure work carved on it. The chairs were covered by a grey cover with a simple look. There were plenty of hexagonal shaped mirrors pinned on the wall near the dining table, in a artistic pattern.

The kitchen was outstanding, it was a full size kitchen There was a counter near the kitchen with 2 chairs so that while Mishti is cooking I can sit on the chair and talk to her. Small washroom was joined to the Kitchen area.

Glancing at Mishti she also liked the house. The broker kept on saying details about the house. There was also a small Pooja room where I didn't enter. Swimming pool was at the backside and was enough large, the way to go was from the sliding glass doors in the hall. Me and Mishti would swim together. But does she know to swim? There was a small wooden boat floating at one corner of swimming pool. If she doesn't knows to swim we can do boating.