"L/N!" Kugisaki exclaims, her distressed tonw enough for you to assume that they have been awake for quiet some time now.

You get tackled in a tight hug, chuckling nervously when Kugisaki starts scolding you about disappearing late at night.

You giggle, "Hey, i'm here."

"I know.." she pouts.

You notice Fushiguro standing behind Kugisaki with a frown on his face. He looks concerned too.

The brown haired girl then seperates from the hug, now off to tell Itadori to stop making everyone worry if Sukuna has taken his body or not.

You're left with Fushiguro who didn't look happy at all. You turn to him, waving shyly.

You nervously smile, "Sorry for not telling.."

fushiguro bites the inside of his cheek. God, you made him worry so much. He assumed the worse when he noticed both you and itsdori were missing.

It would either be Sukuna's fault, or yours.

"It's.. fine." he mutters, "Just.. Don't do it again, okay? it's making me and everyone else, nervous."

You grin, placing a hand on his arm before squeezing, as if you're trying to reassure him or calm him down.

"I can't promise anything, but i'll try."

The two of you hear panda yell.

"Hey, don't hog Y/N all to yourself!"

Meanwhile..

"Geto.."

the aforementioned man turns his attention to Seikatsu who's standing in front of him.

'Odd.' he thought. The boy used to be so cheerful and annoyed him to no end.

"Yes?" he ask, deciding not to directly ask what was wrong since it wasn't his business anyway.

"Does it feel nice? I mean.. Being with your siblings..?"

Geto had never raised his eyebrow so high before. What is he talking about?

"I don't have any siblings."

Seikatsu only nods, letting his slightly bloodied sledgehammer rest on a wall besides geto.

"i met her tonight." he manages to let out before plopping his tired body on the floor.

"Met who?" Geto ask, eyes observing the male im front of him.

"Her." Seikatsu sighs, "Y/N, the prettiest girl i've met. She looks just like our father.. Of course, i'm prettier."

Despite geto occasionally saying that he doesn't care whatever seikatsu does in his life, he could definitely see the sadness in the dark haired male's eyes.

"I.. Don't know what to say. So sad that the first feeling she felt when we met was fear.." he bitterly chuckles, his laugh echoing inside the empty room.

"Then go get her. Maybe bring her here and you can have your little reunion with your sister." a calm smile is on Geto's face, to which Seikatsu almost cringed.

"It's easier said than done." Seikatsu mutters, "Plus, won't you snitch on me? Mahito would come for my head."

"i still owe the guy my life after he saved me.." he continues.

Geto stays silent. Why did he even bother speaking? Of course Seikatsu had other things to worry about. he decides to let the poor boy rest.

The dark haired male knew Seikatsu is taking his time to process whatever it is that happened tonight. He's sure another heavy weight was added to his shoulder.

Suddenly, the door to the room they were in suddenly creaks open, a tuft of blue hair and Mahito's stitched face poking through.

"Ah, you're back!" he greets Seikatsu and geto before entering the room, a carefree smile on his face.

"Did you have fun?"

Seikatsu hums, his stomach churning as he continued to look at Mahito who is now looking down at him.

"Yep."

He hesitated.

"I had a lot of fucking fun tonight."

It makes him want to vomit.

you all said yes so i shall
publish !!

by the time of updating taberu,
KANOJO ; okkotsu yuta
has it's first 3 chapters !!

i hope everyone likes it !! <3

( damn yuta can u give me a kith lol ur so pretty 😳😳 )