Chapter 17 Family First

Start from the beginning

"How do I stop them... how do I keep them away." Robby asked as he continued sobbing. I thought about it for a moment, I had never really gotten away from them, they used to come to my apartment and try to break inside, they would harass me in public... call me names and come close to me, these boys scared me, and the worst part was that the cops didn't believe a word I said because of my dad's stupid criminal record. "Robby to be honest, they don't stop. They will hunt us down until the day they are locked up, and the only people who could ever get them locked up would be someone rich and respected." I replied with a sigh. "Well maybe if I show Mr. LaRusso the clip he could get them arrested." Robby butted in while perking up slightly. "Show me this clip." I demanded while holding my hand out for his phone. 

Tw slight mention of r@pe

He showed me the clip, all it showed was two guys in a parking lot beating the sh!t out of Robby, the camera didn't even pick up the sound. "Robby this doesn't prove anything, it's just two guys beating the sh!t out of a teenage boy, the cops will probably just claim that you were illegally drinking and they will put you in jail instead." I sighed while throwing his phone down on the table. "Now can we please stop talking about them, they aren't really a very fun conversation topic." I continued staring down at the ground. "Ali there's something you aren't telling me." Robby stated with large questioning eyes. I continued looking at the ground, I didn't want to admit it but I had to. "T-they did bad things to me Robby." I explained while holding back tears. "Ali what 'bad things' did they do?" Robby pressured trying to force me to face him. "They touched me in bad places... really really bad places." I tried to contain myself but I couldn't stop the tears from running down my cheeks. "When did they do this!" Robby once again pressured while holding me in his arms for comfort. "W-when I was 14" I replied as more tears fell from my face. "Ali! 14! What the hell is wrong with these a$$holes! 14!" Robby screamed unable to get over how young I was when it happened. By now both of us were crying into each other's shoulders. I was crying from past experiences, and Robby was crying from current experiences, but both of our experiences led back to the same people, Trey and Cruz. 

After a while of deep breaths and silence I heard Robby speak up, "How about we change the subject, we could watch your favorite movie" He said with a soft smile. "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!" I stated excitedly shooting up from my seat and looking at Robby. "If it will make you happy we can watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" Robby replied with an annoyed tone, he did not like the Harry Potter movies at all, I don't understand his mind, they are some of the greatest movies of all time. 

Robby got up and grabbed the remote from the table in front of the tv, I quickly snatched it from him and logged into my peacock account and quickly went to my favorites list. The movie finally started after loading for quite some time and I quickly cuddled into Robby's chest, I had the whole script memorized. 

"Why so tense pottah" I sang out while standing in front of the screen pretending to be Draco Malfoy. "My father and I have a bet you see, I don't think you're gonna last 10 minutes in this tournament, he disagree's he thinks you won't last 5" I continued while hopping off the table pretending that it was Draco's tree. The scene continued on and I got slightly angry that Robby wasn't playing along like he used to, I grabbed the remote from the couch and paused the tv. "Pwease Robby" I pleaded while pulling him up from the couch. "Ali we aren't little kids anymore, i'm not role playing this scene with you" Robby replied as he pulled his arm away. "Pwease" I begged with puppy dog eyes, "I'll be your best friend" I bribed, "I'll give you a piece of my candy" I continued. "I'll never ask you to do it again" I finished while frowning slightly to get his attention. "Fine, this is the last time I will ever do this" He groaned while standing up next to me. I cheered as I re winded the movie to where Robby was supposed to come in, "I don't give a damn what your father thinks Malfoy" He scoffed pretending to be Harry. "He's vile and cruel, and you're pathetic" He continued while walking away. I quickly pretended to pull my wand out and then fell onto the ground and crawled around like a ferret, after about a minute of this I shot up from the ground and said my next line, "My father will hear about this" I called out while running away just like Draco was doing on the screen behind me. Robby and I burst out into laughter and fell on the ground remembering how many times we had done this same thing when we were younger. 

"Why so tense Keene" I heard a voice call out from the kitchen. I looked over at Robby's frozen body and immediately became frightened. "You to Lawrence, don't be scared we won'r hurt you" The voices called out while stepping closer to us. Robby quickly got into defense mode standing up and guarding me from the two boys standing in front of us. "Trey... Cruz, stay away from her" Robby said with a cautious tone while motioning for me to stay behind him. "Oh don't you worry Keene we aren't here for her" Trey stated. "But since she's here we mind as well put her to good use" Cruz smirked while looking over at his friend, he nodded in agreement while slowly stepping towards Robby. "Hand over your phone Keene and nobody gets hurt" Trey stated referring to the video Robby had of them. Robby quickly pulled his phone out and opened up his camera role and deleted the video in front of the two boys. "See it's gone, now leave. Nobody get's hurt, that's what you said" Robby stated stepping backwards slowly. "Oops fingers crossed" Cruz shrugged while sending a hard punch across Robby's face. "Robby" I screamed while dropping down to his side touching his bleeding nose. "Grab her, she'll sell for a lot" Trey ordered while looking me up and down. I stepped away from Robby's side and stepped back looking around for anything that I could use as a weapon, "nothing" I mumbled under my breath while seeing nothing but paper plates and the tv remote. "C'mon Lawrence, come with us and we won't hurt you or your precious little brother" Cruz said with a devious smile. "Actually i'm older by 36 minutes and 34 seconds" Robby groaned from the floor, he always used to say that he was wiser than me and smarter than me because he was the older twin, but everyone knew that I was wiser and smarter. 

The boys ignored Robby's statement and continued stepping closer and closer to me. "Come here Ali Cat" They purred while closing in on me, Ali cat was their nick name for me, I hated it but I couldn't do anything about it. I thought to myself for a second knowing that I was practically helpless, 'strike first, strike hard, no mercy' began playing over and over again in my head. "Strike first, strike hard, no mercy" I began mumbling to myself. 'Strike first, strike hard, no mercy, Strike first, strike hard, no mercy, Strike first, strike hard, no mercy, Strike first, strike hard, no mercy' My mind chanted. "Hiya!" I screamed while jumping up and sending a high kick to Trey's face. Next I sent a lower one to Cruz's stomach. "Come at me p^ssy's" I screamed while getting into a fighting stance. "Hiya! Hiya! Hiya!" I screamed as I blocked Trey's punch and Cruz's knee strike. Soon they were on the ground groaning in pain, "Out!" I screamed and they quickly got up and ran out of Robby's apartment. "What the hell was that" Robby questioned while rubbing his pain filled head. "That was cobra kai, you should check it out" I stated with a smile. 

I decided to stay there that night with Robby to keep us all safe, we cuddled up on the couch and feel asleep to the sound of the Harry Potter theme as the movie ended and all light in the room faded out. 

OMGGGGGGG TWIN MOMENTS ARE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!

ok that's all for today, have a fantastical evening or morning or afternoon, idk when your reading this lol.