The crew seemed pretty split, mainly between either Yellow and Purple or Red and Cyan.

Interesting.

"So this is the final vote. Who do you guys think?" Blue orders.

"Purple" Red answers without a second thought. "It's either him or Yellow, and Yellow seems to scared to kill"

"Well... I think... it must be Cyan" Yellow quietly declares. "I don't know why Red is standing up for her"

"I... I think it could be Cyan but I don't want us to get it wrong again... I'll skip" Lime says whilst shaking in fear.
I know he's thinking of Peach right now, and how he doesn't want another child to have to experience that. So selfless of him.

"Personally I sus Lime" Blue shrugs. "Why is he skipping? That's a bit off. Plus, when she was still alive, White sussed Lime"

"But that's what happened when Pink died! You thought it was Lime, but it can't be him!" I say

"Black," she sighs, "these are the final votes, I can't change it now. What do you think, Cyan?"

"I think it's Yellow" she replies, hugging Teal. "Purple is only defending her because he loves her, and the whole being scared thing is all an act. Ya know?"

"Cyan" Purple insists.

Okay. Everyone turns to me, I have the final vote. I'm the one who decides what happens. People's fates lie in my hands. Do I eject Cyan, which could be helpful, but at the same time destroy the life of an innocent child?
This is just one of those big ethics questions.

To kill Cyan, or not to kill Cyan?

"I vote... I vote for skip" I finally decide.

Blue concludes for us that nobody is to be ejected. Cyan hugs Teal even tighter, and mouths 'thank you' to me. I simply nodded in response.

"But... But..." Purple gasps, his jaw dropping halfway to the ground.

"Okay," Blue orders, "how about we all stay together for now? It's about time for lunch anyway, and it'll be safer together, right?"

Everyone eventually agrees. We stay in the cafeteria.

Okay... Wait, where's Lime going?

Lime's PoV:

"Go on you two" I tell Chocolate and Emerald.

"Where are you going?" Emerald asks, tilting his head up to look at me.

Crouching down to their level, I just say that I've got to go somewhere and I'll be back in a second. "In the meantime, you two go play with the others."

I saw Lapis marching up and down the cafeteria like an army general, the rest of the children lined up watching him.

"People are missing, guys!" He declares, "But we can't leave here for safety reasons. Stay put, and we'll all be okay"

Heh, he'll grow up to be just like his mother.

Anyway, first, let's go to reactor.