Actress Or Characterless?

Recap: Last night you both talked about your past life, had dinner and later slept because of being tired.

The next morning you woke up half asleep. Because of so much light, you weren't able to open your eyes. somehow you managed to. You freshened up and went to make breakfast.

After few hours, you dressed up for your shoot.

[Your Dress]

[Your Dress]

You went downstairs and saw Ajey coming out of the kitchen.

Ajey: Hey.. You're going somewhere?

Alisha: Yeah.. For the shoot.

Ajey: But your foot? It's not well yet.

Alisha: It's not paining that much and the scenes are pretty easy for today. Not a big deal.

Ajey: Okay go but take care and don't hurt yourself again.

Alisha: You too and breakfast is on the dining table.

Ajey: Oh you made it. Thanks.

Alisha: See you in the evening. [Smiles]

Ajey: See you. [Smiles]

You started leaving.

Ajey: You look nice, again. [Smiles]

Alisha: Really? Thanks. [Chuckles]

You left.

[Ajey's POV: There's something magical about her. She makes me feel way more happier whenever I talk to her.]

Ajey went to took a shower as he had to meet Esha and talk over something. He dressed up and texted Esha to meet him at the Cafe at 11 am. He reached there and approached her.

Esha: Hi Baby.. Good Morning. [Smiles]

Ajey: Hey..

Esha: What would you like to have?

Ajey: Nothing. You may order for yourself.

Esha: Yeah I'll have a latte.

She placed order and came back to her seat again.

Esha: Baby.. You've been so much busy lately. You never make time for me.

Ajey: Actually I came to talk over this today.

Esha: What?

Ajey: Esha.. I think.. This is not working out.. I think we should separate our ways from now onwards.

Esha: Wha.. What? What the hell are you talking about? [Yells]

Ajey: I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore. I'm married and I can't cheat Alisha.

Esha: Are you out your mind Ajey? But you said that Alisha has no problem with our relation then what's wrong now?

Ajey: Everything is wrong Esha. Everything is wrong. Whatever I'm doing with Alisha is totally wrong. It's her kindness and loving that she hasn't told her family about this. She's keeping it to herself even though she's hurt. I can't see her hurting. She's someone's daughter too.

Esha: Why are you caring about that bitch so much now? Who the fuck is she to come between us?

Ajey: Enough now Esha! She's my wife. Don't you dare say anything shit about her. [Furiously]

As the fight started, everybody in the cafe started staring at them. Ajey didn't want to create a scene there. He took out his phone and blocked Esha in front of her.

Ajey: Don't you ever dare to contact me again.

He furiously left from there and sat in the car. He started to drive.

[Ajey's POV: I don't know why I did this today but it feels so right. It's like a burden from my mind is gone. I won't be cheating Alisha anymore. She can call me her husband now. I've hurt her so much. Now all I wanna do is loving her till the day I die. She's a beautiful women with the most beautiful heart. I'm glad I married her. Mom was right.]

Ajey felt relieved after that. He decided to surprise you at your movie shoot location. He bought beautiful red roses and wrote a sorry letter.

 He bought beautiful red roses and wrote a sorry letter

As he reached the shoot location, he went in. The lights were off and the main focus was on you and your co-star, Akash. A romantic scene shoot was going on.

At the moment, Ajey saw you and Akash shooting the romantic scene

At the moment, Ajey saw you and Akash shooting the romantic scene. He was shocked as well as numb. He angrily left from there and drove to a pub. Even though he knew that it was just a movie scene but still he was hurt, seeing you and Akash like that.

In the evening, you came back home after your shoot was done. Ajey wasn't home yet. You cooked dinner and waited for him to come home. He didn't show up. You tried calling him but his phone was switched off.

Now you were tensed for him. It was 11 pm, still he didn't come yet. You were waiting for him on the dining table. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. You rushed to the door and opened. Ajey was standing outside, half drunk.

Alisha: Where were you? I was so much worried. Why is your phone switched off? [Concerned]

Ajey pushed you and moved forward. He threw the flowers on the floor in anger.

Alisha: What happened Ajey? What's wrong with you? Did you ate anything? Should I serve the dinner?

He came close to you, furiously.

Ajey: You know what... Fuck you and your dinner.

Alisha: Ajey you're drunk?

Ajey: Yes I am. So what?

Alisha: What happened to you? What's wrong?

Ajey: Everything's wrong Alisha. Everything's wrong. [Shouts]

Alisha: Why are you shouting at me? What did I do? [Scared]

Ajey: What you did? I saw you and Akash today at the shoot.

Alisha: What? But it was just a movie scene. That's part of my work. I'm an actress. I have to do that as my work.

Ajey: So should I call you an actress or characterless? [Shouts]

As you heard these lines, you stepped backwards in shock. You ran towards your room and locked yourself in.

Ajey went upstairs too and slammed the door.