Nice Coffee !

Recap: You and Ajey got married. 

Next morning: 

Ajey woke up on his bed. Suddenly his eyes moved towards you. You were still sleeping on the couch, covered in a towel. 

Ajey: Fuck

Ajey: Fuck.. I forgot to give her a blanket. She slept like this, the whole night? Shit! [Hits his forehead] 

After a few minutes you woke up with a yawn. While covered in blanket, you moved your hand to your side. You thought that you are at your home, in your bed and moved your hand to get your phone from the side table. When you couldn't find anything by your side you shouted while in half sleep. 

Alisha: Mommy.. Where's my phone and what time it is? [Shouts] 

Ajey was staring at your activities while sitting on bed. He was curious about your acts.

[Ajey's POV: What is she doing? Calling her Mom? Asking her time? I think she forgot that it's not her house. She's cute.. To be honest.] 

Alisha: Mommy.. What time it is? [Yawning] 

Ajey was giggling at your activities, softly. All of a sudden you woke up and shouted. 

Alisha: Mom.. [Shouts] 

The very next moment you realized that you weren't at your house. You saw Ajey sitting on bed. You felt so embarrassed. You rushed to the washroom. Ajey started laughing, as you left. 

You came out of the washroom, while patting your wet hair with towel. Ajey was lying on the couch when his eyes moved towards you. Those little water droplets, flowing through your jawline and dropping on your collarbone, shining like pearl, looked just gorgeous as you. 

Ajey didn't realized, when his eyes attracted towards you and everything turned into slow motion. All of a sudden your phone rang. Ajey got back to his senses. You picked up the call. It was the director of your new movie. 

On Call: 

Director: Good Morning my favourite. [Chuckles] 

Alisha: Morning Sir! How are you? [laughs] 

Director: All good. You tell me, how was your wedding? Sorry I couldn't be there. 

Alisha: Good enough! No problem Sir. I know you were stuck with the arrangements. Happens.. I understand. 

Director: Well.. The shoot is going to start from tomorrow. You know, right? 

Alisha: Yeah I know. 

Director: I'll text you the shooting schedules. Be on time. 

Alisha: Okay.. I will. Thanks. 

Director: Okay See you. 

Alisha: See you..Bye!

You cut the call and Ajey got a call from his girlfriend, Esha. You were arranging your stuff, when you heard him talking on call romantically. 

[Your POV: This sucks! My husband is making up with some other woman and I can't do anything about it. He cleared everything on the very first day. I appreciate his honesty but still, isn't it cheating? Well.. I don't have to do anything with this. Let it be. After all, I'm a guest for only few months now. After that, everything will be over. I better not fall in love with this guy. Ugh.. Why is it so hard for me?] 

You didn't want to hear those cheesy conversations of Ajey with Esha. So you left hurriedly from there. You went downstairs and met Ajey's Mom in the kitchen. 

Ajey's Mom: Good Morning Alisha! [Smiles] 

Alisha: Good Morning Auntie.. Oops! Sorry. [Smiles awkwardly] 

Ajey's Mom: Am I still your Aunt? [Chuckles] 

Alisha: I don't have the habit so.. Sorry. [Chuckles] 

Ajey's Mom: Will you please make coffee? 

Alisha: Yeah Sure. 

Ajey's Mom: Thanks.. [Smiles] 

You started making coffee. 

Ajey's Mom: By the way, we're leaving today. 

Alisha: Uhh.. Why so early? 

Ajey's Mom: You know a lot of work is pending at home. The construction is going on too and I have to join my office from Monday. So we decided to leave today. 

Alisha: Ohh.. [Nods] 

You started concentrating on your coffee but deep down you were still upset about your wedding. Ajey's Mom noticed the sadness in your eyes. 

Ajey's Mom: Alisha.. I know it all went too fast for you and I know, somewhat, you're not happy with this. 

Alisha: No.. Mom I'm happy. 

Ajey's Mom: Don't worry.. Everything will be fine. Time is the greatest healer. Ajey may behave crazy sometimes, but I know my son. He's really nice. 

[Your POV: If you got to know about Esha, you'll kick him out of the house.] 

Alisha: I know. [Fake Smile] 

You took the coffee and went to give it to Ajey. He was in his studio. You knocked. 

Ajey: Come In. 

You went in and put the coffee on table and started leaving, when you heard a voice from behind. 

Ajey: Nice Coffee! 

You looked behind and again started moving forward towards the door. 

Ajey: Is that how you reply to compliments? 

You remained silent again. 

Ajey: C'mon I'm not an axe murderer. [laughs] 

You walked out of the door without saying a word to him. 

Ajey: This women is just crazy. [To himself] 

Ajey's Mom and Dad left. All the guests were gone too. Now it was only you and him in the house.

 You were sitting on couch in your room, working on your laptop. Ajey came to you. 

Ajey: Will you shift to another room? Everybody's gone now. 

Alisha: I was about to say the same thing. 

You went up and left from there. 

[Ajey's POV: What the hell happened to her?]