Chapter Twenty One: Party Mania Part 2

Zacznij od początku

The kiss lasted for a solid minute before Jasper finally let go, allowing Carly to see that Alex had disappeared.  They both stared at each other for a second before turning and fake retching, exclaiming their disgust in what just happened.

“Jasper!  What the fuck?!”  Carly screeched as she wrapped her arms around her stomach and bent over.  I feel sick... 

“God that felt like I was kissing my sister,” Jasper wheezed as he looked anywhere but at Carly.

“Why did you do that?!”  She shouted, shoving his arm slightly, “Oh my God that was the most repulsive thing I’ve ever done.”

“I had to do something,” Jasper groaned, “Trust me you’re not the only one who feels that way.”

“Jasper,” Carly and Jasper both turned towards Callum’s horrified voice, “Did you just-?”

Jasper groaned again and buried his face in his hands, “Callum calm down.  She was going to get molested by some pervert.  I had to stake a claim on her otherwise he wouldn’t have believed that I was her boyfriend.”

Callum opened his mouth and then closed it before, “But dude she’s like your sister.”

“I know!”  Jasper moaned as he pulled at his hair.

“You pervert,” Dylan hissed as she pulled Carly back into Samantha’s safe arms, “You just kissed the most innocent person in this room.”

Carly allowed Samantha to stroke her hair and whisper soothing words into her ear; she couldn’t really be bothered in explaining the situation.  She didn’t even tell Samantha that she was smothering her head into her breasts; she just wanted to forget that the past event even happened. 

“I only see her as a sister!”  Jasper exclaimed.

Dylan stared at Jasper for a second, her face slowly contorting into pure disgust, “You’re a sick man.”

Jasper frowned, “What?  Wait – no!  I didn’t mean it like that!”  Jasper cried out as he tried to explain himself. 

“I need a drink,” Carly spoke up, cutting them off as she walked towards the table. 

They watched her go before going back to the issue at hand; Dylan was narrowing her eyes at Jasper while Jasper explained what happened. 

“He did what?”  Dylan growled.

“Exactly as I said,” Jasper bit out, “That pervert was going to molest her.”

“Where is he?”  Samantha asked as she tried to look over the heads of the students.

“Yeah,” Dylan agreed, “We want to have a little chat.”

Jasper frowned and looked around the room, “I don’t know, I’ll point him out when I see him.”