Chapter Twenty One: Party Mania Part 2

Start from the beginning

Carly looked down dejected and Daniel worriedly placed a hand on her shoulder, “Hey dude you don’t need to get so upset.  I mean me and Adam will visit as much as we can.”

Carly smiled up at him, “Thanks man, er look I need to – I need to get a drink it’s kind of hot in here.”

Daniel let go of her shoulder, “Yeah man, okay.  They’re just at the back of the room,” He said as he pointed in its direction. 

“Thanks,” Carly repeated and walked in that direction.

I want to remain like Carl so that I can stay with them.  I wouldn’t have gotten the friends that I obtained if it wasn’t for Carl.  Samantha, Lillian and Dylan would still remain my friends because they already knew the secret but what if I hadn’t become Carl, would they have still made the effort?  I don’t want to let go of what I have...

Carly bumped into someone, she mumbled an apology and turned to walk away when a hand grabbed her arm.  “Hey are you Carl?”  An unfamiliar voice asked. 

Carly looked up at the senior student clutching her arm and nodded slowly.  He grinned widely and gripped her arm tighter, “I’m Alex,” He introduced. 

Carly smiled uncomfortably as she tried to pull her arm away, “Nice to meet you, can you please let go of my-”

“What’s the hurry?”  He said lowly as he pulled her closer to him.  Carly stumbled slightly from the unexpected pull and ended up falling against his chest.  Alex chuckled and brought his mouth close to her ear, “Eager are we?”

Carly shivered in disgust and pushed her hands against his chest to try to get some distance between the two of them, “You know I’ve been watching you for quite a while,” He said as his grip tightened and he forced her to stay against his chest, “I must say you’re very cute, I would love to see if you’re a screamer.”

Carly’s eyes widened at the lewd comment and she pushed harder against his chest, “No, get off of me,” She hissed.

“Don’t be like that,” He taunted, “I can make it really good for you,” He whispered the last part.

Carly pulled back her leg and was fully prepared to kick the pervert in his family jewels, when she felt someone pull her back from behind.  She turned and looked up at Jasper’s stormy features, his jaw clenched and his eyebrows furrowed over hate filled eyes. 

“Jasper,” Carly whispered as she felt him wrap his arm around her shoulders.

He spared her a glance before turning his burning gaze back to Alex, “Don’t touch him like that, if I ever see you even look at him then I will castrate you and send your balls to your parent’s house.  Carl is...Carl is mine.”

Jasper put this statement into action by bending down and latching his lips onto Carly’s.  She could do nothing but stare, stare at Jasper’s glaring eyes that he was sending towards Alex as he kissed her.  What.  The.  Fuck.