U̶C̶H̶I̶H̶A̶ ̶K̶E̶I̶K̶O̶

'Help me~ It's like the walls are caving in, sometimes I feel like giving up but I just cant, it isn't it my blood~'

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

Chapter 42: U̶C̶H̶I̶H̶A̶ ̶K̶E̶I̶K̶O̶

"THERE SHE GOES AGAIN. EVERYONE STAND BACK!" Kakashi quickly orders his team as the susanoo clash against each other, shaking the earth from their mere power.

"I'd honestly love to dance, but my schedule's a little full, you see." Shisui grinned while Keiko stays stoic, her clenching heart beating fast.

"Your dead. What could you have to do?" He sweatdropps.

'How blunt...' He glances at Sasuke and Fugaku, already seeing Sasuke's susanoo pierce Fugakus susanoo.

"Keep your attention on me!" Orochimaru backs away, taking this chance to steer away even though the re animation jutsu (Which he had not fully mastered yet)was taking his chakra, it would buy him time.

"Whoa! Close one!" Shisui's ducks under her susanoo blade, so his own could copy his movements.

It's chest opens, and suddenly at a speed faster than Keiko had seen, thousands of susanoo senbons escape from it's chest, so many piercing at such speed that it breaks the susanoo and leads to Keiko getting stabbed.

"Ah! Sorry!" She coughs out blood and stands up.

"Hn." She once again activates susanoo, freezing Shisui's figure and allowing her own to move along with others around her.

Her susanoo quickly maneuvers around Shisui's and sticks her sword through it's spine, and once time unfreezes for the deceased shinobi, he finds his susanoo breaking.

"That's amazing!" He laughs but frowns once his susanoo works up again, shooting senbon at her and almost hitting her susanoo had it not been for her mangekyou ability.

"That...was close..." She pants, not used to forcing something as big and powerful as susanoo to stop moving while she activated her own.

TWICE.

Destroying all of the senbon and using much chakra to make her whips and destroy the susanoo senbon, which surprisingly, were incredibly hard to destroy, though that's to be expected from Uchiha Shisui.

Keiko was really growing tired, and the mental damage caused by her fathers words.

She really couldn't believe he was disappointed in her.

She trained so hard, day and night with every passing hour and minute, even though she herself defied time.

The Uchiha Heiress wondered if her mother was disappointed as well. Or her grandfather, or brother, and-