Chapter 11

Shiezn was now now outside with. zenitsu Picking flowers to make a flower crown to adorn there heads. She was humming slightly as she looked at him making the yellow roses into a crown that could fit him. While he used the white roses.

" Sister!" Came a yell as all she could hear was the sound of bare feet hitting the ground. Making the women slightly cringe at the noise since it had rain since this morning.

" Inosuke! Stop running your gonna hurt yourself. Most importantly your gonna hurt my flowers!" She shouted running to him dropping the flower crown she was making to crash into her brother as they both fell onto the ground in defeat.

" what have I said about messing up what Mother Nature has gifted us!" She shouted at the boy as she sat on him waiting for him to reply.

" to not destroy hers cause she will destroy us ten times worse" he mumbled out at his sister in disinterest.

" Mhmm!" She hummed out hugging her brother. While Zenitsu as standing there letting his flower crown fall to the ground. His soul leaving his body as he looked around quickly before running over to the siblings.

" your suppose to do this to me!!!" He whined out clinging to her arm as the girl looked at him in confusion.

" do what?" She questioned still not understanding what he was meaning as he was just crying saying it's not fair.
Tanjiro has woken up from his sleep his sister tucked in the covers as she yawned a smile on his face until he heard yelling outside. " this early?...they pick today and the morning to start this. He silently placed his clothing on and walked to the door. Letting his feet get placed in his shoes as he now was outside walking , it was a pretty day but it would be even prettier if they would shut up!
" I'M GOING YO BE YOUR BROTHER IN LAW RESPECT ME!" He heard a voice yell to only hear a loud smack with a louder wail.
"WHY WOULD I RESPECT YOU, YOU OLD MAN!" Tanjiro quickly turned around not wanting to interrupt the family meeting this early in the morning.

" I have my family they have their family." He started to mumble as he walked back to the house trying to avoid social interaction with the three. To only hear a loud yell make him stop in his tracks not wanting to look behind him.

" TANJIRO SAVE ME!!" Zenitsu whined out and he started to run to the boy who stood still for him to turn around slowly. A meek look on his face as he spoke the words no one would expect him to say as his face still held a smile.

" no"

" show me mercy!! Listen to my sad back ground and save me! Put a end to it all!" He shouted until he rethought his words. " no! I need Shizen!" He yelled out running back to his family.

While Tanjiro just smiled at it with a sweet smile. He had a family was it much no was it chaos yes but it was his family.