Chapter 10

Shizen was now outside looking at a rose that was now yellow. She slowly plucked it out of the ground to look at it.

" HI!" A cheerful voice spoke behind her making her jump with a growl of dislike. To turn and see the voice belonged to her yellow haired boy to which she quickly hugged smashing her face in his shoulder.

" you know you remind me of a yellow rose.." She trailed off still holding him as he held her a bit close.

"Is that bad?" HE questioned her not really sure on what she would answer with at all.

" Oh yes it is good!" She spoke smiling as she backed away from him to sit down on a rock that laid out beside her as she propped her self down she started to scratch at one of the bumps that were now on her chin not really liking she keep on.

" Shizen you need to stop doing that you are going to hurt yourself real badly." Zenitsu spoke getting on his knees to move her hands away from her face. " If you keep on your gonna get scars." He spoke more now concerned on her health and how she treated herself.

"But scars make me manly!" She augured back at him snatching her hand away quickly to move it back to her face.

" Shizen stop! you maybe get an affection pleases stop." He told her as the girl started to let tears pool her eyes.

" I...Zenitsu would you still love me with all my mainly scars!?" She spoke out moving her hands to now cover her face not wanting him to see it. They had now started to break out worse then what they already had. Covering her face so quickly as if she had gotten the chicken pox.

" I never said that I love you how you are Shizen! Not for your looks! For how you act I want to giv you all my love! Marry you even , but before that I need you to take care of yourself." He spoke his voice slightly cracking as when a door would from a old house. He wanted her to love herself he knew it would be hard for her, but before anything he needed to let her know she was beautiful.

" hey tell me where you feel ugly at." He spoke to her for her to start shaking slightly and pointed at her fore head where the bumps littered like mountains.

" Here..." She spoke slowly for him to give her forehead a kiss. Staying there for just a little and moved back looking at her.

' Anywhere else?"

" mhm.." She pointed to her chin her cheeks and her noise no acne was there she just didn't like the size or how it was.

He kissed each thing she spoke was ugly and to him... to him she was beautiful her personality her looks how she yelled how she looked at him with such love.

" I Love everything about you ok? Never forget that." He spoke to her making the tears fall as she cried pulling him to her while he patted her back . This was going to be a long way for her to open up , but he was here for her.