Chapter 5

Shizen had woken up from her sleep she still cuddled up to the yellow haired boy but now laying on the ground. Everyone else were awake and a fire was going Inosuke having a squirrel on the fire turning it her haro was now placed over the both of the. She softly moved her haro on the boy trying to not wake him with her sudden movement.

She walked over to were everyone was and sat down quietly smiling at the two rubbing the sleep off of her eyes. "Good morning both of you" She spoke while trying to take the squirrel that was on stick above the fire making her yelp when her brother had quickly slapped her hand away. " That is rude of you!" She shouted looking at her brother scarfed down the food making the women jump on him trying to get something.

" GET YOUR OWN FOOD YOU HAG!" He yelled trying to get the women away from him while he tried head butting her for her to only move away. Tanjiro only looked at the siblings argue with each other. Thank god he only had to see his sister at night or this would probably be how they would act.

"WE ARE MEANT TO SHARE" She shouted back still gripping the food like her life depended on it and they both growled at each other startling the poor wine haired boy who scoot back a bit from the brawl that seemed to seep through.

This had awoken the poor yellow haired boy not feeling the body heat he had went to sleep with. He started to panic looking around his hair was disheveled making him look like a wild French frie in its natural habit until he spotted the girl having a brawl with her brother.

Breathing out a sigh of relief he brought her haro with him sitting beside Tanjiro who looked at the boy. "Oh when did you wake up. I would wake you , but I would doubt you would want to see this little match of doman-"

He was harshly cut off when he heard a growl from Shizen who had finally gotten the food with a smile on her lips and sat down starting to eat the food until she spotted Zenitsu going by were he was her mouth foul but you could hear the words she spoke.

" Good Morning " It was muffed out . Though Zenitsu still smiled at this blushing as he always did though scooting closer to hear her growl and Tanjiro just pushed the boy a bit closer to him.

"I think it would be best for you to not mess with her she is eating." He coughed out seeing how aggressive the girl at her food while Inosuke whined going to his sister who showed a harsh glare , but softened when she saw how he looked.

She slowly gave him the rest as though she was rethinking her choice though he quickly snatched it back and smiled at her making her smile back and pull him to her and give him a nuggie.

" LET ME GO" He whined out at his sister who only laughed loudly at this.

"NO!" He spoke while looking at the boy who started to get mad and bite her ,but quickly let go and he quickly ate the food.

"They really are alike she just shows mire mercy" Zenitsu spoke looking to Tanjiro

"That is going to be your wife not mine" Tanjiro spoke whistling slightly while looking away from the boy who only sighed dreamily when he heard her yell.

" COME HERE YOU BOAR" Another fight had started between the two siblings.

"Yes she is" he looked at her as she started to throw leaves at her brother as he got sticks.