Lydia took a deep breath and then nodded "I can do this, this is so they can never get out again" she said with strength in her eyes

Everyone smiled at her brightly encouraging her.

She took the pendant and drained it before putting it on the coffee table.

I raised an eyebrow and she nodded "thanks, I feel a lot better now" she said with a small smile.

I nodded and got up as I looked at the time.

"Are we ready?" I asked as I clapped my hands together.

Everyone sighed but nodded.

Kathrine was grinning like a loon and nodding eagerly.

We all walked out into the woods behind the house.

I had a clearing specifically for witchy ceremonies so I lead the way.

Once we got there I gave both Klause and Finn goodbye kisses and promised to be back by morning before grabbing the ascendant and walking to the middle of the clearing.

Once Bonnie bled onto the ascendant Lydia, Bekah Bonnie, and I all joined hands while the mates that were coming with us grabbed our shoulders.

I started chanting and the girls followed my lead.

I heard the ascendant click and open.

I looked back to Klaus and Finn and sent them one last smile before completely turning to the spell.

After a minute I felt the weather shift around us.

I sighed and opened my eyes to see the northern lights above our heads as we were surrounded by snow and trees.

I sighed as I looked at my empty hands and looked at Damon

I sighed as I looked at my empty hands and looked at Damon. I'll have to get the ascendant when we visit their little cave.

"Take us to your old house. It's time to see mommy dearest and give her a piece of our minds" I said with a vindictive smirk growing on my face.

He nodded with a predatory look in his eyes that Stiles mirrored.

Lydia took a deep breath and then nodded.

I looked at the others and they nodded so we let Damon lead the way.

I paid attention to everything around me because it was fucking awesome to see how people actually lived in the 1800's.

Eventually, we came to a very large mansion that I remembered from the show.

I looked to everyone "okay we talked about this. Spread around the house. I don't want her escaping. I'll go in with Damon and Elijah"

Stiles and Lydia protested making me give them a bloodthirsty grin "don't worry. I just want to make her lower her guard before we destroy everything she hopes for. You can make your entrance whenever you like but we can not let her get away" I said with no room for argument.

When I received nods from everyone I smiled "good, let's do this" I said before walking to the door with Damon and Elijah behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo how you guys liking where I'm going with this. I wanted to do a full-out bloodbath with them and stuff but I realized that they can't die in their prison worlds so I was like shit gotta think of a new plan. I hope you guys like what I came up with.

Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

Edited: 2/11/22