Chapter 4

Beep beep beep bee-

I groaned as I turned off my alarm. I looked at my clock and saw that it was 10 past 5.
'What the fuck?'

I turned to see Julia slowly starting to wake up from the alarm. I smiled and snuggled in closer to her. I kissed her neck which she hummed and whispered "Good morning"
I looked up at her
"Good morning, my love...."
I paused as I moved a piece of her hair out of her face then continued. "Care to explain why our alarm went off at 5:10?"

Julia giggled and rolled onto her back. She starred at the ceiling and sighed contently. "I wanted to watch the sunrise with you..." she whispered before looking at me with a smile.
"Awe, baby....of course we can do that" I smiled and kissed her lips slowly. She crawled on top of me and trailed her kisses down my neck. I moaned a couple time as she sucked on my sweet spot, making marks as she did so.

"Come on now...I would like to make a cup of coffee before we go out" I said as I placed my hands on her hips and pushed her off of me gently. She nodded and got out of the bed. She grabbed my night robe and hers and put then on. We made our way down to the kitchen and brewed a cup of coffee for the both of us.

It was still dark by the time we made our drinks so we out to the garden since we had some time before the sunrise. We held each others hand as we walked around, admiring all the flower that the previous house owners had planted.
"Its nice that we can do some gardening now" I said. Julia nodded as she walked over to the bunch of tulips.

She picked out 1 red one and handed it to me. I giggled and took it from her. "Thank you" I whispered and kissed her lips. We saw the sun start to rise, so we headed off the the balcony. We stared out towards the sun as it rose over the horizon. I kept seeing Julia shoot glances at me and I notice her start to get nervous.

I set our mugs down and hugged her tightly. "Baby? What's wrong?" I asked as I stroked her orange hair. She didnt say anything but place her face into my neck. We staying like that for a little longer until she pulled away. I looked at her worriedly and asked her again.
"I-Im....y/n, I need to ask you a very important question. You need to be honest with me" She started.

I stared at her blankly then nodded. She sighed then continued.
"I love you very much...and I never would have been here if it weren't for you. I always want you by my side and from the day I saw you I knew I wanted to have my future with you in it...." she paused and looked at me while she took out something.

I was confused but then I realized. My hands found there way to my mouth as I started to tear up. She smiled and took out a small red box and opened it to reveal a engagement ring.
"Will you marry me, Y/n?" She finished. I was now crying with joy. I couldn't believe this was happening. "Yes..." I whispered. She smiled widly and took my hand and put the ring on my index finger.

We shared a long kiss

We shared a long kiss. "I love you so much, Julia...more than anything" I whispered against her lips then kissed her again. We pulled away after minutes of kissing then, put our foreheads togethere as we giggled. She snuggled close to each other and watched the rest of the sunrise.

-------------------------
Okay, very short chapter but i wanted to add the proposal in at the beginning of the book.🥺

So, chapter 5 is currently being written, can't really give you any details for it because im writing it as I think😂.