Chapter 2

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to hear birds chirping and a nice breeze on my skin. I felt Julia's arms around my waist, so I opened my eyes and noticed we were still outside in the garden. We must have fallen alseep last night.

Y/n looked at Julia and smiled. I moved some of her hair away from her face, in which she groaned and opened her eyes slightly. She adjusted to the brightness and then smiled when she saw me. She yawned and said "good morning, darling"

I giggled "good morning..."
She looked around our surroundings and laughed "we slept outside..." she stated and I laughed. "Its quite comfortable" I said and sat up. She nodded and got off of the hammock. She held my hand and we walked around the garden for a little bit.

"What will we have for breakfast?" I said as we walked inside to the kitchen. Julia sighed. "We don't have much in the fridge. We should go get groceries today...."
I nodded and said "we could go out for breakfast today."
Julia smiled "that would be nice. We could do that"

We decided we would go out for breakfast. I got dressed into a forest green colored dress and curled my hair.

Julia and I drove to the restaurant and walked in

Julia and I drove to the restaurant and walked in. "Table for two please" I said to the lady at the front. The lady nodded with a smile and took us to the back of the restaurant. Me and Julia sat down and looked at the menu. "New York has a lot of good things to eat..." Julia whispered in awe at the wide food selections. I looked up at her as I giggled then looked back down at my menu. I decided to get the avocado and poached eggs on toast with a coffee. I set my menu down and rested my chin on my hands and looked at her. "Have you decided?" I asked her. She shook her head. "No...what are you getting?" She asked and looked up at me. I looked down at my menu and read it to her. She looked back at her menu and looked at it carefully. "Ill probably get....the Omelet with Herbs..." She said and set her menu down. 

A little later, the waitress came back and asked for our orders. Once she left, me and Julia looked at each other and smiled. "I already love it here" I said quietly. She stifled a laugh and placed her hand on my hand. "Me too" She smiled and brought my hand up to her lips and kissed it softly. I blushed slightly. "I love you so much, baby" She said. I giggled "I love you too..."

A couple minutes later, the lady came back and gave us our food and coffee. We started eating while we talked and laughed. "May I try some of yours?" Julia asked. I smiled and held some of my toast up to her mouth. She bit a piece off and hummed as she chewed. Once she swallowed, she said "That's delicious" I nodded with a smile as I sipped on my coffee. We finished eating and decided to go back home. Once we got home, Julia pushed me up against the wall and kissed me passionately. "W-What...darling, what are you doing" I said against her lips when she pulled apart slightly. She smirked and ran her hands up my body. "You know what I'm doing, baby"

She then started to kiss me again. She started to bring me upstairs until we heard the phone ring. She groaned against my lips and pulled away. I giggled at her annoyance and followed her to the kitchen and  watched her pick up the phone. 

"Hello?" She asked, looking at me

I couldn't hear much except for faint noises. "I-I...no sorry....no you have the wrong number..." Julia looked worried as she said that. I then could hear screaming from the phone. Julia winced and pulled the phone away from her ear. "No Ma'am...you have the wrong number..." Julia said again. This time Julia looked away from me. I could hear someone say "No I don't! I know she's there! I'm not stupid!"  Although, I could have heard it wrong. 

Julia hung up the phone anyways and sighed. She looked at me with a faint smile and walked over to me slowly. I stood up from the stool I was sitting on at the island and looked at her worriedly. "Baby? Who was that?" I asked and pulled her into a hug. I heard her sniff and quickly pull away. She smiled weakly and placed her hand on my cheek. "No one, darling. I'm gonna go upstairs and shower..."

She was lying. I know it wasn't a random person who got the number wrong. I didn't want to make a big deal about it just yet. I'll ask her tonight before we go to bed. I walked upstairs with her and we went to the bathroom. We got undressed and hoped in the shower together.

(Smut warning)

As I was rinsing out my hair, I felt Julia's hand snake up my back slowly. I turned around and smiled. "What are you doing?" I asked but she said nothing and kissed me gently. We kissed for a little then she pulled back and whispered against my lips "We were interrupted earlier...." I smirked and kissed her again, hands running up to the back of her head to pull her closer to me. 

I placed my hand on her waist to pulled her hips right onto mine as I wrap one leg around her. She moaned in my ear as I moved my kisses to her neck and started sucking on her sweet spot. I suddenly felt Julia's hand run down my side and placed it on my stomach. I groaned after a second of her not doing anything. "Impatient are we?" Julia smirked. I let my head rest in the crook of her neck. "P-Please~" I moaned out when she started to rub circles. Julia kissed my lips to quiet my moans. She rubbed harder and faster then soon kneeled down. I let my head fall back against the wall as I felt her lips replace her hand. "B-Baby! Oh~" I yelled. She then stuck two fingers into me which made me whimper and moan very loudly. "Fuck~ Julia please....Faster!" 

Julia smirked and began to pump faster and harder. I was a moaning mess and was about to reach my climax. Julia had noticed so she added a 3rd finger in and curled them. I screamed her name and gripped onto her shoulders tightly. "Ah! Baaabe! Fuck...I-I'm c-cumming" I moaned out. I then released all onto her fingers. She licked my folds and stood up again. She rested her forehead on mine and kissed me gently. "How was that, love?" She asked. I hummed and kissed her back. "It was great..." We got out of the shower and got dressed so we could continue for the rest of the day.

-----------------------------------------------

I don't know how I feel about this one but I'm currently writing chapter 3 and I have a great idea. Maybe add some drama in this story😉