Chapter 1

Y/N'S POV:

Me and Julia boarded the plain and sat down in out seats at the back. There wasn't a lot of people going to New York so the plain was almost empty. I sat down first so I was beside the window. Julia settled down beside me and let out a huge sigh of relief.
"God, this is already relaxing"

I laughed and rested my head on her shoulder. "I can't wait to see the house you bought. I'm still mad you didn't let me pick it out with you since I will be living there too" I pouted making Julia giggle. "I told you already, darling. I wanted it to be a surprise"
I rolled my eyes playfully and fell asleep.

We finally landed after a 2 hour flight. Julia woke me up and told me we had landed. We grabbed our stuff and made our way to our rented car. She drove to the house that was about 45 minutes away from the airport. She put one hand on my thigh and smiled "we're almost there. 3 more minutes" she said.
I smiled and placed my hand on her hand.

We finally pulled into the drive way and my jaw dropped.
She laughed and unbuckled her seat belt. "You like it?" She asked "Holy shit Julia! This is beautiful"
She laughed again and got out of the car.

It was small, but it was still very elegant

It was small, but it was still very elegant. "Come on" she said and placed a hand on my lower back to guide me inside. I opened the door and stared in awe. I looked at Julia who was smiling at me. "Wow....I'm glad you surprised me" I said and walked all the way in with Julia walking in behind me.

"Oh my

"Oh my..." I whispered. I turned around and kissed her lovingly. We pulled apart after a little and continued our way around the house. Lastly, we did our bedroom. Julia said the bathroom was her favorite so we walked into the room. Inside was a couch and a chair. There was a TV above a fireplace. I saw the bed right when we walked in so I sat down on it. "Babe, this is wonderful"

"Im glad you like it" she smiled and walked over towards me

"Im glad you like it" she smiled and walked over towards me. She straddled my lap and cupped my face so she could lean in a kiss my lips. She laid me down all the way and smirked. "Darling...I want to see our bathroom" I said and sat up straight, holding onto Julia's waist. She groaned and got off of me. I giggled and dragged her around the room until we got to the door to the bathroom.

I opened the door to see a big shower what looks to have lights inside of it. There was a small bathtub right in the corner beside the shower. The lighting in the bathroom was what made me like it even more. "Luxurious" I joked making Julia laugh a little.

Julia then walked over to the shower and used a seductive tone

Julia then walked over to the shower and used a seductive tone. "I was already imagining how I could fuck you in this shower..."
I was shocked by what she said and looked away, blushing madly. She chuckled and walked towards me. Her hand snaked up my back until her hand got to my neck. She moved some hair out of her way and began kissing my neck, leaving a couple marks.

She move so she was infront of me and lifted me up onto the counter and kissed me passionately. It wasn't heated which I was glad because I was still sore from sitting on the plain for 2 hours and had no intention on starting anything tonight.

{●°●}

Me and Julia were making dinner  while on a call with Carolyn, David, and Elizabeth.

Carolyn: we better be invited to your wedding!

You: we aren't even engaged yet, Carolyn. Slow down.

I saw Julia's face change a little in a good way when I said that. David said something which pulled me out of my thoughts

David: when can we see each other again? I miss you...

You: I miss you too, David. Maybe over Christmas break you guys can come over...

Julia then spoke

Julia: family reunion for Christmas.

Elizabeth: That would be a great idea!

Julia then whispered to me "dinners ready"
I nodded and talked for a little bit more then we said goodbye. Me and Julia sat down in the living room so we could watch a movie while eating.

Julia set down her wine then set down mine. "What are you doing?" I asked. She stood up and faced me. "I want to show you one last thing..."
She helped me up and guided me outside to our backyard. She told me that the other owners had a large garden so she changed it up a bit and added something else into the garden for them.
She walked behind me with her hands covering my eyes.

"Can I open yet?" I asked she giggled "no, not yet"
We walked a little longer then she whispered in my ear "open"
She moved her hands away and my hands went to my mouth. "Julia..." 
She hugged me from behind and kissed the back of my neck.

She guided me over to the hammock and helped me lay down first

She guided me over to the hammock and helped me lay down first. She then walked over to her side and snuggled up with me. "You did this?" I asked as I played with her hair. She nodded and kissed my cheek. "I love it..." I whispered. I slowly ended up falling asleep and same with Julia.

-----------------------------
First chapter done!

How do you like it so far. It's going slow at first but the chapters may be longer now, but it depends.

If you haven't already read the first part to this book, then please go read that first!