Chapter 3

I was making dinner for us as Julia went out to get some food since our fridge was practically empty.
I heard someone run into the house and lock the door. I was confused so I called out for Julia. "Julia, Is that you?" 
No one answered so I put down the spoon and walked over to the foyer. "Babe?" I called out.

No one was there. I walked to the door and unlocked it so I could look outside. The car was still gone...was I hearing things?

I started worrying so I walked inside and locked to door again. As I turned around someone pushed me against the door. I screamed but they covered my mouth. I noticed who it was immediately because of the platinum blonde hair.

Angelique Bouchard....

She smirked at me as she slowly uncovered my mouth. I tried not to show my fear towards her. "H-How....I thought you died" I whispered. She stiffled a laugh. "Thats what I made people think, sweetheart."
I cringed at the pet name she gave me. "How...." I asked, swallowing harshly. She got closer to my face and ran her hand along my jaw.

I tried to move away put she grabbed my chin roughly so I would face her. "I'm a witch. I find ways...surely I thought they would have told you" She replied.
I could feel her breath on my face. "What are you going to do to me?" I asked as I tried to push her away since she kept getting closer to my face.

She smirked and grabbed my shoulders. She pulled me off of the door and pushed me against the wall. She then pressed her lips against mine. I groaned. Wtf is she doing. I can't be doing this...

"Stop!" I muffled against her lips, trying to pull away. She didn't but kissed me harder. "I said stop!" I yelled again and pushed her down. She fell backwards but she pulled me down with her. I was now straddling her hips. "Topping me already?" She smiled.
"W-What! No! You pulled me down with you!" I scoffed. I went to give up but she pulled me back down in which I accidentally moaned.

I covered my mouth as I realized what I did. "Oh my god-" I whispered as I started to tear up. She grinned and started to kiss my neck. "Please...stop!"
We then heard the door unlock. I looked and saw Julia standing in my door way staring at us.
I saw Angelique smirking. She pulled me off of her and stood up. She winked at me and whispered "Ill see you again, love"

She walked out of the house, leaving me and Julia in the front foyer. "Please...its not what it looked like. I am just as shocked as you are" I started. Julia shook her head. "No...no...you- I can't do this right now" she stuttered and walked into the kitchen. I was concerned...was she not mad? Not like I wanted her to but she didn't even look like she cared what she saw.

"Julia...what's wrong?" I asked as I followed her into the kitchen. She quickly spun around.
"What's wrong!? Are you stupid!?" She yelled. I was taken aback by what she said. I started to tear up.

"Fuck! You ask me what's wrong! Well clearly, you are to dumb enough to know why I'm upset! I just saw my girlfriend kissing one of our enemy who I thought died!" She yelled. "B-babe...please let me explain!" I yelled back. "No!" She turned around and started unpacking the groceries and putting them away.

"Then that's your fault! Believe what you want but I'm telling you this right now! I dont know what happend either! I'm just as shocked and upset as you are!" I said. I was trying to keep my temper but it's so hard when Julia doesn't let me explain myself. She makes it harder for her and for me.

I left the kitchen and started walking up the stairs to our room. I stopped mid-way and said calmly as a cried "clearly our love-making that happened early this morning doesn't say enough...that I love you more then anything. I only love you...no one else"

Before I turned back around, I saw Julia turn to look at me. She was crying. "Y/n..." she whispered but I already was upstairs. I closed the door and put my pajamas on as I cried. I went to the balcony and took out my vape.
I promised Julia...but I can't do this anymore.

I sucked in and blew out the vapor. I missed this...
I stayed out there for a little bit longer, staring up at the night sky. I saw all the stars twinkling above  which made me smile.
I heard someone open the balcony door so I quickly hid my vape and covered my mouth as I tried to hide the smoke that I still had in my mouth.

I saw Julia walk out and to me with two mugs of coffee. I looked away from her. She walked up beside me and handed me my mug. "Thanks..." I said quietly in which she nodded. There was an akward silence that fell between us until Julia whispered something. "Im sorry..."
I looked at her as I saw her crying.

I teared up and set down my mug on the table small table. I took hers and set it down beside mine then, pulled her into a hug. She immediately wrapped her arms around my waist. "I-Im so sorry. Please forgive me baby" She cried into my shoulder.
I rubbed circles on her back and kissed her temple.

"It's okay...I forgive you" I whispered. "I understand why you didn't let me explain. I would have liked you to though but I know it was hard to see" I said. Julia's cries soon turned into quiet sobs.

She pulled away and looked at me with teary eyes. I smiled weakly and caressed her cheek. "I love you. Never forget that" I whispered before I pulled her into a soft, gentle kiss. "I love you" Julia whispered against my lips.

We pulled away after a couple minutes and took a moment to admire each other. Julia giggled as I kissed her nose. I took her hand and took her inside to our bedroom. I slowly unbuttoned her shirt and pulled her pants down. I helped her put on her pajama that matched mine and pulled her into bed with me. She kissed me one last time before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

-----------------------

Yeah, this was a mess and was rushed. Sorry about that😕
I'm trying to write more but it's getting close to the end of quad 3 at my high school so exams are coming up and I'm stressed as fuck right now.

If I don't update often, it's because I'm procrastinating if I should even study🥴