A little trouble is about to happen

Start from the beginning

He put some rubbing alcohol on Pennsylvania's wounds. Pennsylvania hissed in pain as soon as America put it on his wound. Of course he knew that this was essential, but it hurt like hell every time America did that to him. Once America was done disinfecting Pennsylvania, America then proceeded to bandage him up. "And.... done!" America said in glee as he finished bandaging Pennsylvania up. Pennsylvania's wounds were still kinda stinging but he ignored it. "Thanks dad, but I should still probably help you with cooking dinner still." Pennsylvania said as he was about to get up, but was pushed back down by America. "No it's fine, I can cook on my own. You should get some rest I don't want you helping me with cooking today."America said as he patted his head a few time. Pennsylvania looked at America and frowned a bit. "I'm still helping you wether you like it or not!" Pennsylvania exclaimed. "No it's fine I'm serious. Just go get some get some rest. I'll be fine." America said as he tried to get his son to rest.

Pennsylvania knew there was no use in helping his father since he would just continue on disagreeing. He sighed then said " Fine I'll go into my room and rest. Happy?" He raised a brow at America who just nodded in glee. "Alrighty then, now go up into your room. By the way what would you like for dinner? America asked as he got up from his spot and went to find Kentucky with Pennsylvania following him. "Anything is fine." Pennsylvania replied before he walked up to his room. "Ok then!" America yelled to Pennsylvania before he shut his room door. "Kentucky!?" America yelled. "Yea?!" Kentucky yelled back. "Can you come over here?" America asked Kentucky. Then all of a sudden America heard footsteps coming from upstairs, then on the staircase come down Kentucky with bandages on his arm. "Who bandaged you up already?"America asked once he saw Kentucky's bandages. "Oh! Alabama did! He only did it because he felt bad for shooting me." Kentucky said. "Alright at least he did it because he felt bad." America replied as he walked to the kitchen and thought what he was going to make for dinner.

After a few minutes later America decided he was going to make spaghetti and meatballs. He grabbed his ingredients which were obviously pasta, marinara sauce, water, salt, some seasoning, and ground beef. He then realized that California burned the stove so of course America had a spare in the garage because California had bunt the stove many times. So he had to be prepared. Once he replace the burnt stove which took about 30 minutes he then grabbed all of his ingredients he started cooking the pasta. After a little while later America was done making dinner, he started putting a plate filled with spaghetti and meatballs on the table for each and every one his kids. "Kids! Dinners ready!" America yelled. Not even a minute later the ground started shaking, at first America thought it was an earthquake and started panicking, then realized that it was his kids running trying to get to the dinner table first because of what their saying to each other .

"Ima get their first before you guys!" Yelled Texas. "Not if I get there first!" Yelled another state which is Alabama. "Aʻole! hiki mua wau i laila!" (No! ima get there first!) Yelled Hawaii. They all were starting to shove and yell at each other trying to get to the dinner table first. America groaned and face palmed himself. That was when America noticed a figure just sitting the dinner table eating their spaghetti ignoring their siblings yelling. And that figure was Alaska. America then got tired of their yelling then yelled something at his kids in order to get them to stop "You guys better stop yelling right now or no dessert!" Each and everyone of his kids stopped yelling and stopped shoving each other. They either ran or walked to the dinner table and started to eat their spaghetti.

Of course they loved dessert and will do anything to have it, even it's just a little treat. They will do anything to have it especially if it's there favorite type of dessert/treat for instance like; Texas is pecan pie, Utah is jello, Virginia is chess pie, Alabama lane cake, California fortune cookies and so on! Once they finished their dinner they all waited for their father to give them dessert. While waiting Alabama decided that it would be a good idea to argue which dessert/treat was better. "Did you guys know that lane cake is way better than all those other things you guys like?" Everyone looked at Alabama who had a smirk on his face and then they started getting mad. "No it's not! Jello is!" Yelled Utah. "Nuh uh Buñuelos is better!" Arizona complained while crossing his arms. "What do you guys mean it's obviously fortune cookies! They have fortunes in them unlike the any of the others!" California argued while rolling her eyes. "Shut up Cali! Its peppermint cookies! They taste better than fortune cookies!" Kansas yelled at California. "Your all wrong it's definitely Boston cream pie!" Argued Massachusetts. That's when everyone was arguing on which dessert was better, till one of them threw a meatball at California, California then threw it accidentally at Massachusetts, Massachusetts then accidentally threw it at Texas, Texas then accidentally threw it at New York, then that's when they accidentally started a food fight with the leftover spaghetti and meatballs.