Babysitting gone wrong at UA

Locating Multiverse... Multiverse Found! You are now watching; Babysitting gone wrong at UA

“Oh boy,”

“Everyone sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up!” Aizawa came in shouting.

“Well someone woke up at the wrong side of the bag,” Hizashi teased.

“Shut up, Zashi,” Aizawa groaned.

“Woah,” Kirishima turned around to see an angry Aizawa,“What?”

“You heard me the first time, carrot top!” Aizawa snapped.

The students were laughing.

“Carrot top?!” Kirishima gawked and looked at Aizawa in fake hurt,“Sensei..!”

“Okay, everybody,” Iida called,“Find a seat, he is really not playing right now,”

“Ugh,” Bakugou groaned as he sat down,“The fuck did we do now?!”

“Exactly! We didn't do shit!” Bakugou exclaimed.

“Don't worry! I won't keep you in suspense,” Aizawa glared. Then turned to the door,“Come here, baby,”

“Aww, you call her baby!” Midnight squealed.

“That is so adorable,”

“But I'm not a baby?” Eri was confused.

“It's a nickname from the parents, Eri-chan,” Nejire answered,“It shows Aizawa-sensei loves you! Because he's your dad!”

“Oh!”

Eri went inside the room, looking around then back at him,“Okay,”

“Now, what was you doing a few minutes ago?” He asked the little girl.

“Uh, dancing?” She answered.

“What's wrong with dancing?” Mina asked.

“Seems pretty harmless, why is he mad?” Kendo asked.

“Uhm, nu-uh,” He shook his head,“What was the first word you used to describe it?”

“Uhm.. Twerking,”

Aizawa twitched.

“Oh—”

“Well if it's in our class, the answer is obvious,” Kaminari said.

“Hey!”

Aizawa snapped his head back to his students glaring,“Who the fuck. Taught Eri. How to twerk?”

“Mina-chan, kero,”

“Mina,”

“Ashido,”

“Now thank you for letting me know which one I won't leave Eri alone with,”

Kirishima turned to Midoriya. Midoriya turned to Iida. Iida adjust his glasses, shooking his head in disappointment as everyone looked at Ashido.

Ashido has her lips together, blinking. Eyes looking to the right, then to the left, then upward, then downward,“Whaaaaaat? Who would do something so irresponsible?”

“You,” Her own squad said.

“OH COME ON!”

Aizawa has his hand on his waist, looking at her, unamused.

She turned to the side,“I guess we'll never know who it wa—”

Aizawa got her by the neck using his capture weapon.

While being chocked,“I'm sorry..!”

“I won't teach her that! I promise!” Mina cried,“Lemme play with Eri-chan!”

“Unless it doesn't involve twerking or any other inappropriate dancing!” He said.

“I promise!”

A/N: it's short ik😔