ˢⁱˣ

F͜͡l͜͡o͜͡w͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ C͜͡r͜͡o͜͡w͜͡n͜͡

(Still the same day)

"Hey Armin what are you making?" asked Y/n while looking at the flowers on Armin's hands and lap

Armin stopped what he was doing and looked at Y/n, "Well it's kind of obvious Y/n I'm making a Flower Crown for you"

Y/n slightly blushed, it wasn't noticeable. "How come for me Armin" she asked while looking down and fidling with her fingers.

"Well uh I'm making one for you cause I think you'll look pretty with it on"

Is he serious, or is he joking around with me, Y/n thought while putting her face back into her knees. She was getting flustered so easily by Armin. It was like he knew what he was doing.

"Hahah I won Eren, who's the loser now" said Mikasa laughing at Eren's face. Everyone laughed at Eren in a jokingly way so that he doesn't think they're making fun of him. Armin stood up and walked up to Y/n, "Here I finished the flower crown, let me put it on you". Y/n felt her face get warmer and warmer each step Armin took to get to her. " Here put your head down" said Armin as he held the flower crown carefully in his two hands.

Y/n slowly put her head down and felt Armin's soft hands as he out the flower crown on her head "You l-look so pretty Y/n" said Armin as he scratched the back of his head. Y/n slightly smiled as Armin said that, she felt special. "We should start drawing guys" said Eren as he picked up the paper and pencils and passed them out.

ᶠᵉʷ ᵐⁱⁿᵘᵗᵉˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ

Everyone was drawing something but Y/n, she didn't know what to draw. She took a quick glance at Armin's, it was a girl in the ocean. He's such a great drawer, thought Y/n as she got closer to see what he was drawing.

It was her, Armin was drawing Y/n. She didn't know he was good at drawing, "Hey Armin" Y/n said. "Why are you drawing me", Armin quickly jumped and coverer his blushing face with his hands.

Y/n kept starring at him waiting for an answer, she didn't mean to sounds rude, she thought it was cute that he was drawing her.

"W-well I'm drawing you because you look cute with the flower crown"