"Wait, he was being serious? I thought you were joking," George sounded shocked. "When was this?"

"Like a few hours before we all had that one big group call with Karl and Q," Sapnap explained, hating that the night had been brought up. 

Just as George was about to comment, a new dono popped up. 'challenge Simpnap to another round, make a bet'

"That is a great idea, thank you for the 20!" Dream exclaimed. "How do you feel about that, Sap?"

"About what? I wasn't listening," he bluntly said, obviously stuck in his own world thinking his character hasn't moved in five minutes. 

"Someone said you guys should play again, but make a bet," George explained. 

"I'm down, what's the bet?" 

"I win, you come to Florida. You win, which will be unlikely, I'll go to Texas," Dream sounded smug. Sapnap could imagine the smirk on his face right now. 

"You're on, log onto Hypixel piss baby," Sapnap teased, causing George to laugh. 

"Oh fuck off," he rolled his eyes, but logged onto the server. Sapnap invited him to a 1.16 duel, and he immediately accepted, preparing himself. When the timer finished, he immediately ate a golden apple, just to have those two extra hearts. 

Sapnap seemed better than we was a few weeks ago. Must have been practicing. He got a few good crits on Dream before he had to run away and heal. Moments later, Dream had snuck up on Sap, hitting his back and taking 2 hearts. Sapnap ran this time, eating two golden apples, then rushed a very unsuspecting Dream. Who the hell knows how, but Dream had lost. Again. 

"NOOO! ARE YOU KIDDING?? THIS IS RIGGED," Dream starting raging, slamming his fists down on his desk and throwing a water bottle across the room. 

"LET'S GO! Pack your bags Dreamy, I'll get the guest room ready," Sapnap clapped his hands together in victory. He didn't think he had it in him, but wow, did beating Dream in front of thousands of viewers feel amazing. 

"This is bullshit," he sighed. "Alright, I'm going to call my mom and cry to her about this, sorry the stream was so short today, I'll make sure to raid someone to make up for it."

"Bye guys!" George waved, though no one could see him. It was just the normal thing he did. 

"Again, so sorry. I'll be streaming again more frequently so look out for those! Bye guys," Dream concluded his outro and pressed the 'end stream' button.  He wasn't too mad at the outcome, either way he'd finally be meeting up with Sapnap, but he just wished he would have one insead. 

"You almost had me again, I won't lie," Sapnap confessed. "I was scared I was going to have to fly over there."

"How many?"

"One, not as close as last time, but still nerve wracking," Sapnap huffed out a laugh at Dream's fustrated groan. "I'm going to go back to decorating and finishing stuff up, talk soon."

Sapnap hung up, leaving just George and Dream in the call. 

"Are you really going to Texas?" George asked.

"Yeah, a deals a deal, even if it was a joke or not," Dream smiled at the thought of finally being able to hug Sapnap. Be able to wake up and say hi, in person. Hell even see his cute face and- 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Dream groaned again. H-he just said his best friend, was cute.  Yes, in his early experimenting days, he'd fantasize about how hot the boy would be, laid out under him, maybe even on top, riding him until his legs gave out. But those feelings subsided, for the most part. 

"What's up?" George asked, confused on why he was so upset about going to see Sapnap. "Do you not want to meet him?"

"NO! No I do, it's just," he sighed again, burying his face in his hands, trying to think of the right words. 

"I'm not a mind reader, explain," George encouraged.

"Fuck. Ok, first, I'm gay. Seconds, when I was like 16 or 17 I may have had the teeniest crush on Sap, nothing big, just the finding out who you are and having that super close friend you'd always rely on type crush. You know?" Dream asked, though it wasn't much of a question, just a way to say it. 

"Uh huh, and why are you 'are you fucking kidding me' if those feelings are gone?" George was just as confused as the blonde was. 

"I just, that one night, where Quackity was asking about the dicks and stuff, Sap was uncomfortable, and you put him on the spot making it worse. He called me like an hour after and I told him, then he told me his 'coming out' story or whatever he wants to call it, and it kind of sparked something, I guess," he groaned again. "Why? Why'd I do this to myself? I-I can't like  Nick, he's a friend. My best friend of 10 fucking years. Am I really about to go to Texas and possibly fuck things up?"

"Ok, so you may have a little crush on him. So what?" George acted as it wasn't a big deal. "Congrats, by the way."

"So what," he laughed. "The hell do you mean 'so what'? This isn't something I can ignore, George. He'll hate me, I'm not Lucas, I can't be a shitty hotel hook up that gets brushed away. I can't fucking function without him! He's been there for half of my life, can't have that go away."

"Dream, calm down. If you want, I can call him tomorrow see his thoughts on everything, and tell you if it's a good idea still or not," George wasn't the best with these things. Hell, he's ace, of course he isn't. But Dream is his friend, he'd do anything to make sure he's ok. (Also- I know George hasn't said much about his sexuality irl, but for the story his persona is going to be ace :P) 

"Would you?" Dream was desperate for any type of conformation that this trip could be a good idea. 

"Yeah, of course. I don't want to see you hurt again, like last time," George's sinsearness could be heard in his voice. "Can't have Sap break you the way Khai did, which I am now realizing was most likely a guy."

Dream snorted. "Yeah, he was. Very gender neutral name, perfect!" They stayed on the phone for a little bit after, talking about video ideas and bits for future streams. Dream eventually ended the call, saying it was best to get some sleep to cool his head. 

The second he turned off the light and made sure his phone was charging, with Patches curled up to his side, he fell asleep. A deep, terrifying sleep.