The beginning...

En başından başla

I quickly grabbed my giant paintbrush and left the Doodle sphere, "Next stop, Undertale!"

I stepped out of my ink portal and looked around to see a big sign saying 'WELCOME TO SNOWDIN'

'Okay, I have to be very sneaky about this, can't let anyone see me, especially gaster. Wait, can I use invisible ink? Technically it is ink s0oo...' I grabbed my paintbrush and smeared invisible ink all over myself. I waited a couple of minutes and I was invisible! 'It worked!' I thought, feeling accomplished.

'Welp, might as well explore' I thought, walking around, avoiding physical contact because I really don't want anyone finding out a skeleton monster popping out of nowhere.

'Wait, I made everything in the past! Well technically it is the present...never mind, what I am trying to say is, chara and asriel are still alive!

I quickly teleport myself into the throne room, looking around the place, fortunately, no one was there. 'Alright! Time to make these poisonous flowers edible and sweet' I thought, grabbing my giant paintbrush and started to paint all over the flowers.

'Done! On to the next phase' I thought, taking a shortcut where the echo-flowers were. I talked to the echo-flowers reassuring the human that everything will be okay and they have to be patient.

Finished! Now to do the exact same thing with every other AUs.
.
.
.
One week later
.
.
.
I opened a portal to the Doodle sphere and immediately collapsed on the ground.

"Uuggghhh...FINALLY! Home sweet home! It took me a whole week to finish everything!" I said exhausted. 'This job is too exhausting for me...heh I am starting to sound like a sans' I thought, slowly closing my eyes and falling asleep.

I woke up and everything was a bit more lively, I blinked and it was TOO lively! I sighed "Not again," I said a little frustrated, this is the second time I overslept.

And now toddler papyrus is a young adult...great, I practically missed everything! And the worst part is I didn't get a chance to see any baby bones...oh well, you win some you lose some.

I checked my AUs and...?...?!...!! One of my AUs was having a genocide route! I checked it again and it was Underswap. I quickly grabbed my giant brush, opened a portal, and headed over to my Underswap. I stepped out and saw Underswap sans talking to the human, trying to convince them that they can change. Of course, they just ignored him, I have to do something! I have an idea. I rushed to Underswap sans and- *SLASH* -9999. 'Damn!, I forgot the human aims for the head! How could I forget something so important! My poor neck! I am definitely going to feel this in the morning'. I quickly made an ink cage and trapped the human inside, leaving a very confused and worried sans. "Hi!" I said happily. "H-HELLO, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!' Said Underswap sans, "Oh this, yeah I am alright it's just a scratch" I said pointing at my neck.

"ARE YOU SURE?!" Said Underswap sans still worried. I chuckled "I am sure! It doesn't even hurt" I said still smiling. I lied, it hurts more than accidentally stubbing your toe, twice.

"OKAY, IF YOU SAY SO," said Underswap sans, he looks kinda sad... "I know you tried your best, trying to give the human a chance, cause you believe they can change for the better, right?" I said still smiling. "YES! I THE MAGNIFICENT SANS BELIEVES IN EVERYONE! MWEH HEH HEH! Said Underswap sans with stars in his eye sockets. "Hahaha, It is good to see you being yourself again!"