Chapter 38

Bri's POV

I woke up and Nash wasn't next to me. He had left a note on his pillow.

Hey babe I'm going to get us breakfast. Be back in a 20 minutes.
-Nash xx

I put the note back down and got up and grabbed clothes to get ready for MagCon. I grabbed black ripped skinny jeans, a Cameron Dallas shirt, and my MagCon hoodie. I went in the bathroom and stripped. I hopped in the shower and washed up. I got out, dried off, and put on my clothes and shoes. I blow dried my hair and left it wavy. I walked out and saw Camille was up, but Nash wasn't back yet.

"Hey Camille have you seen Nash since I've been in the bathroom?" I whispered since Shawn was still sleeping.

"No, I haven't. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah he just said he'd be back."

After I said that Nash walked in.

"I got us some breakfast!"

I ran over to him and hugged him.

"I started to worry a bit."

"I'm fine. Just got a face time while I was down there. It was Skylynn and my mom."

"Its fine." I smiled and pulled out of the embrace.

He gave me my food and we ate. When we were done I threw our trash away and put in a piece of gum. I sat back down next to Nash and he was on his phone. I got on my phone to check my Twitter, and instagram. I uploaded an old picture of Nash and I at the last MagCon. The picture where I was on his back and we both had on maroon. We also both had blonde streaks. I thought that picture was so cute. My lock screen picture is of Nash kissing my cheek and me smiling like an idiot. It's also Nash's lock screen. I set my phone down on the floor, and jumping on a laying Nash. He groaned and his phone hit my boob.

"Your phone hit my boob. Ouchie." I whined.

"Do I need to kiss it and make it feel better?" He smirked.

"Maybe later!" I giggled

I just laid on top of him and looked at him. He was smiling like a dork at me. I just gave him a small smile, cupped his face and squished his cheeks.

"Your face is so soft." I said in a baby voice.

He chuckled and I kissed him. I pulled away and put my arms stretched out behind his head. I laid my head on his chest and smiled to myself like an idiot. I heard the door open and knew it was Hayes by him yelling loud down the hallway.

"Nasssshhh!!!" He yelled.

"What little bro?" Nash mocked him.

"I wanted to know if you guys wanna go get some Starbucks before MagCon."

I shot up and got off of Nash.

"Yasss girl I want Starbucks!"

Hayes and Nash chuckled as Nash got up.

"Hey Camille, we'll be back. In case Shawn wonders where we are." I smiled and she nodded with a chuckle.

We walked out of the room, and Nash intertwined his fingers with mine. We held hands in the elevator and we stepped out walking towards the door.

"I was thinking of walking. Is that fine? I brought sunglasses and hats for Nash and I."

I nodded and pulled up my hood. Nash and Hayes put on sunglasses and baseball caps. Nash grabbed my hand again and we walked to Starbucks. We got there with no one noticing thank Jesus. We went in the door and it was cold airconditiong again. I ordered a tall caramel frappe, Nash got a pink lemonade, and Hayes got  a regular lemonade. We sat down to chill out then I saw someone I noticed. It was Kaeli. With Braedyn.