"You did really good. You have a beautiful voice." Nash said as we stood up.

"Thanks." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We all grabbed chairs and sat down for questions. Taylor went first. He picked a girl in the front row.

"Are you and Bri dating? There is a picture on Shawn's Twitter of you guys hugging."

"No, I was hugging my friend. The person that lovely Bri is dating is Nash. I wouldn't want that any other way." The crowd cheered a little bit.

Then Cam went.  Next was Hayes, then Carter, then Shawn. Then Nash went. He picked a girl who looked a bit to excited.

"So,  Nash. Do you see #Nashanna being a thing forever?" She squealed.

"I don't know, we must see where time takes us." He said as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

Then I went. I picked a girl that was in the front.

"Bri I have a really honest question."

"That is?...."

"Well, I want to know why they put you on the tour, a lot of people don't like you. Your like an attention seeker when it comes to guys."

"Well, I'm not attention seeker. I've only had four boyfriends in my life. I don't have sex with every guy I meet, before you call me a slut by the way. I'm pretty sure your not a fan if you'll say that about me. But maybe people don't like me. I don't care."

I walked off of stage and passed Camille and headed for the green room. I sat on the couch, leaned my head back, and took a deep breath. The I heard the door open. I looked up and saw Nash.

"What are you doing? You should be out there." I said pointing to the door.

"I know, but I wanted to make sure your okay. Cam and I stood up for you."

"I'm fine. I just didn't want to overreact so I got off of stage before I said anything else." I smiled.

"Okay. Let's go back out there." He said as he grabbed my hand, pulling me.

As he was pulling me, I saw Camille and pulled her by her hand and we we're on stage now. Mahagony started playing Love Me by Ellie Goulding. Shawn walked over to Camille, and I walked over to Nash and Cam.

"I wanna dance with you guys. Both of you!"

They both wrapped their arms around me and they started slow dancing. I giggled and put my head on Nash's chest. I closed my eyes and smiled. I started singing along with the song.

When the song was over, Cam wrapped his arms around us tightly, squishing me into Nash's chest. I had totally zoned out the crowd. Cam let go, and I looked up at Nash. He looked down at me and kissed my lips. I gotta say this is the most passionate kiss he's given me yet. We pulled away and he bit his lip and I bit mine. The crowd were saying aww and things like that. I jumped and wrapped my legs around Nash's waist. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me there. Then Shawn got a hold of a mic.

"Camille?" He asked.

She blushed and looked at him.

"I know we haven't known each other long, but will you do me the great honor of being my girlfriend?"

Her jaw dropped and she jumped into his arms.

"Yes!" She squealed.

This is going to be the best time. Ever. We spent another hour on stage then we got set up with booths to start autographs and meeting fans. I got sat with Nash and Cam. Taylor and Carter sat together. Shawn and Hayes were at their booth and Camille sat next to Shawn. I looked at Shawn and he looked like he was going to explode with happiness. I was so happy for them. We signed and met with fans for two hours, then Nash, Cam, and I snuck behind the stage. We all stood there on our phones. Nash put his phone away and wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me. I heard a camera, and guessed it was Cam. We pulled away and Nash set me down. Our phones buzzed and saw that Cam had tweeted.

@CameronDallas: This is what the lovebirds do all the time don't kill me @BriGrier @NashGrier

I thought it was so cute. I retweeted and favorited it.

"Send that to me Cam. It's cute!" I giggled.

He sent it to me and I saved it. I then put my phone back in my pocket and turned to Nash. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I feel safe in your hugs!"

"You should. Because I would never hurt you or let anyone else hurt you. Ever."

I looked up at him and gave him a quick kiss. I pulled away from the embrace and walked out to find Carter and Taylor's booth. I ran past all the fans and sat by Taylor.

"Hey bud!" I smiled.

"Hello there chicky poo." Taylor said smiling back at me.

I talked to fans and then when we got done, it was 6:00. I was tired already. When we got to the car, I got in after Nash and put my head on his shoulder and linked my arm with his. I started falling asleep and slept until we got there. I felt someone pick me up and I didn't mind. Then I was laid on a soft bed.

"I need to change." I mumbled.

"I got it, don't worry." Nash said.

"No, I got it." I said sitting up.

I grabbed a tank top, shorts and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower. When I got out, I put my damp hair in a messy bun, and changed into my clothes and fresh undergarments. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Shawn and Camille passed out. Nash was laying down under the covers on his phone. I laid down and snuggled up to him.

"I love you boo bear." I said to Nash as I laid my head on his chest.

He put his phone down and turned off the lamp.

"I love you too baby girl." He kissed the top of my forehead and I fell asleep.

-This chapter is like realllllllyyy long. Sorry if I bored you. Love you guys and you will see my authors note again next chapta!!!
~Bri™