Adjusting the hem of my dress I get out of the car. Harry has his arm out for me to grab, I take it.
His body is so warm, I can feel it on my side. It is kind of comforting.

Once we reach the door and Harry pushes it open we go inside.

Making our way down the hot and sweaty hallway we make way to the bar.

"What would you like darling?"
Harry asks me with a shit eating grin on his face. God hes so annoying.
I push myself to smile at him, its hard to keep my composure when I decide to say...
"Sex on the beach."
His jaw drops and his arm tenses, his eyes going wide and his stare intensifying with every second that passes.
He visibly swallows.
"Alright baby."
Harry waves the bartender over to order our drinks whilst I go for a short stroll around the edge of the bar to look for 'the target'.

After a couple of short minutes I feel a  cold glass slide into the palm of my hand. Vodka.
I turn my head slightly to see Harry standing next to me with a glass of- is that spirytus?
Lifting my glass up to my mouth to take a sip Harry himself takes a drink.
Neither of us bring our glasses down, assuming he's trying to assert dominance by drinking quicker than me I dont back down  throwing back the vodka like it is an iceblock in summer.

We finish at around the same time, Harry making his way back to the bar for another.
Still searching around the club i can't see the man anywhere.

A long arm wraps around my waist and a face nuzzles into my neck. Confused I jump, until I turn once again and realise it is Harry.
He starts to kiss up my neck and shoulder covering as much skin as he can.
"Im going to go pee. I miss you already."
He states between kisses.
Confused as fick i dont move an inch until he whispers into my ear.
"See that round table across from the woman in the purple dress?-"
I look up.
"The man with the red tie on the right side of the table is who we're looking for... good luck baby."

Straight after he finishes his sentence he leaves heading towards the bathroom.
I begin strutting towards the table, stealing peoples drinks and throwing them back on the way over I begin to sway and stumble. On purpose of course.

I reach the table swaying and stumbling, practically tripping over.
"HI."
I say loud and quickly, as if it was more of a statement then a greeting.
"Heyy..."
The men all say synchronised. Kind of weird how they all look very similar and talk at the same time so far.
"H- is this liiiike... the grown ups table?"

Finishing the end of my sentence I trip stumbling sideways. Thankfully as I had hoped I get caught- Harry had come just in time.

"Hey Babe. Are you alright?"
His deep voice spins through my ears. Shaking my head trying to get it back to my empty state of mind.
"SHAAUUUUUNNNN!!!"
I practically scream. The men's faces all tilt up at the sight of me in Harry's arms.

"Baby. Luanne, we need to go home."
Turning around to face him Instantly I grab him by the face slamming it into my own. Our lips instantly connecting.

Our mouths moving simultaneously. His tongue slips into my mouth only making me get more into it, the heat of his mouth sending me into overdrive. I slip my own tongue into his mouth in return, our tongues both moving in sync, savouring the taste.
I need to get my shit together.
I lean back quickly falling onto the table behind me.

Quickly the men spead out to get out of the way of the tipping table that eventually ends up next to us toppled over on the floor.
Harry now on top of me detaches himself from me, jumping up a second after we release from each other.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!"
One of the men yells making his way over to the both of us.
The man we were stealing from puts his arm out infrount of the man stopping him in his tracks.
"Have a nice night."
Wow. Hes just letting us go? Thought he would've said something but- nope.

Harry's large hands wrap around mine lifting me up to my feet. His hands are smooth and soft, but still tough.
His arm slips around my waist as we turn around Harry throws me a cheeky smile and a wink. Hes got the bag.

Making our way back towards the frount door of the club through sweaty bodies Harry pulls me to the side... into a room?
After a couple seconds I realise its the men's bathroom. Nobody is in here but its still kind of gross.

"Harry. What are we-"
My sentence is cut off when Harry slips his hand around my throught pulling me into him. His strong torso slammed into mine. Hard. He releases a low groan.
Oh. Shit.

His face slowly falls to aline with mine. His soft warm lips graze over mine. I close my eyes waiting for him to reattach our lips. But Instead I feel a warm wet thing slide up the middle of my mouth...
Did he just lick me?
I open my eyes instantly locking them on his. A smile appearing on his face.

"Uhhh-"
A voice comes from behind me.
"This is the men's room. You're not ment to be in here."
Harry let's out a loud laugh and leads me out of the bathroom.

Fuck. That was embarrassing.

~

Harry has hold of my hand leading me towards his car door. He has damn good grip.
Why isn't he letting go? We need to go. What is he up to?

Sitting himself onto the driver's seat he pulls me to sit on top of him. His lap is warm, his chest hot.

Just as I had hoped his lips latch onto mine, Once again intertwining our tongues in the meantime.
His black button up shirt has his chest peaking through. Jesus christ he is gorgeous.

My eyes travel lower, a moth tattoo. Its beautiful. I'm scared of moths but have always thought they were quite pretty.

Harry's hands land on my waist. His fingers are gripping me hard. He really is good at... kissing.

His hands slowly go down to my ass groping and needing the half revealed skin. His hand separates and makes quick contact again.
Ouch.

The slap only makes my heart pound. I want... i dont actually know what I want.

His hips grinding up against my heated core makes my head spin. He is so entoxicating.
His hands slowly lift up the bottom of my dress-

I instantly pull back from him and let out a huff.
"We should go now."
I state quietly.
Harry's face dropped, he almost looks... embarrassed.
"Oh. I'm so sorry we don't have to do anything you d-"
"No, no. Its okay. I just- i don't want to have sex..."

"Alright... I just- i don't want to- i didn't mean to."
He looks so nervous. He reminds me of a little kid. It makes me sad. His delicate voice is what makes it hit me where it hurts.
I slowly lean back in and give him a quick peck.

Getting off of his lap and abiding back over into the passenger seat Harry starts the car.

~

That was the longest chapter yet. The change in attitude towards him since the beginning of this chapter is concerning.
Do you think she's going to trust him?
Is she going to get hurt? Or should he be worried about her hurting him?